PAGE RANK 7 DOMAIN, PERANENT LINKS, BLOG POSTS, GREAT PRICE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
I have a pagerage 7 domain which also has pagerank 6 subpages which i want to sell permanent links and posts on. let me explain everything below

this site is a pagerank 7 since the last pagerank update, it also has 5 pages which are pagerank 6.

1 PR 7 blogroll link $200 (this link will also be on the 5 pr6 pages) Max of 4 blogrolls will be sold

1 PR 6 link which will be placed in an article $100 (max obl on the pr 6 pages will be 5 links)

you can also purchase blog posts for $20 which will include a 500 word article. you may use up to 2 urls/anchors.

My prices are always the best, this domain has good backlinks and stayed pr7 after the recent update, this is a great and affordable way to get high quality backlinks:)

I wont be giving the url details to any random person, reputable members and members I have done business with can ask me for the url but i reserve the right to refuse anyone access to the domain name, this is only to protect it

FAQ:

Turn around time:

The turn around time for a permanent link is about 1 day, for a post give 2 or 3 days depending on the time it takes to get the article.

What if the domain loses pagerank:

This is out of my hands, its up to google, there will be no refunds if it loses pagerank unfortunately, but please know i spent alot on this domain for the reason that its a good domain which should keep its pagerank

So the blogpost is for the PR of 7 correct?
Also how long does the blogpost stay on the homepage?

Didn't get it bro.
Just sent it now:)
So the blogpost is for the PR of 7 correct?
Also how long does the blogpost stay on the homepage?
The blog post will appear on the main page of pr7 for probably a few days then it will drop off and be on its own page. but even so its still getting alot of link juice from this domain whether or not its on the homepage

lol and sorry guys for the spelling mistake in the heading, i got engaged and so im a bit drunk due to celebrating:)

Congrats on the engagement. For the PR6 in content, will an article be written around the keyword or is the keyword just dropped in existing content. Also please pm the URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.