Own Private Blog Network || Inclusive Of All Metrics with FREE hosting + Login access

Status
Not open for further replies.

seo-service

Jun 29, 2012
in front of imac
www.ownpbn.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
huotKkQ.jpg

yqOow8u.jpg

yTpoPi1.jpg

NGTVJQz.jpg

looks great.. can you tell me where you got your sales letter created?? did you use a software .. I have been wanting to create something like this.. thanks

Thanks mate! All credits goes to our Designing team. We have got some really cool and innovative staffs to design sales page like these.

If you guys need anything like that, just ping me over Skype.

That's a great landing page graphic you have there.

Only 2 discounted copies left on Medium Package. Getting good response for the Large Package. so i will be adding 2 more slots.

25% on Large Package - 2 slots

Samples sent. Hope you will love them and place your order.

sample please

We will be giving 1500 words article split up into 4 or 5 articles which mostly depends on the Theme used.

am i understanding correctly there is only 1 article per site included ?

BUILD YOUR OWN PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK

HUGE OPPORTUNITY - DON'T MISS OUT!​

Hi. Im interested, but I have a few questions.

1) Can you select domains for a Singapore based local business?

2) Do you guys offer maintainence such as helping to post more content to the blogs on a regular basis?

3)Do you have any case studies on any successful projects where your customer has seen a very favourable result?

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

Thanks for showing interest in our service Jason. Its my pleasure to answer your queries.

Hi. Im interested, but I have a few questions.

1) Can you select domains for a Singapore based local business?

2) Do you guys offer maintainence such as helping to post more content to the blogs on a regular basis?

3)Do you have any case studies on any successful projects where your customer has seen a very favourable result?

Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

1. We will be giving you generic domains but can provide other domains with special requirements. we will discuss about this in detail.

2. YES, we offer maintenance on regular basis. We will not let our clients clueless anytime, will be there to help you out.

3. PM me to get more details on this regard.

Just Add me in Skype to have better communication.

Skype ID: back2form

Status
Not open for further replies.