Overweight and Unemployed

Like the guy or not, you can't say he doesn't hustle. The guy either makes things happen, or hooks up with people who makes things happen. Sure he lives in bum-fuck Nebraska and drives an H2...fairly douchey...but we'd all gladly trade spots with him since he appears to be living the dream in some respects.

this man is dumb i honestly dont see whats so special about his accomplishments i know personally a few dozen people thatare way more successfuly than him but they arent making fucking videos on it.

well considering now he makes a ton of money with affiliate marketing, and by blogging and telling people how to do it. his videos are a revenue stream

Like the guy or not, you can't say he doesn't hustle. The guy either makes things happen, or hooks up with people who makes things happen. Sure he lives in bum-fuck Nebraska and drives an H2...fairly douchey...but we'd all gladly trade spots with him since he appears to be living the dream in some respects.

speak for yourself

He's going to get a boat load of people to signup for his system. I'm surprised it took him this long to cash in on his brand. He does have a pretty big following that will definitely sign up.

Money's money.