Overweight and Unemployed

LOLZ! I love how he says he *used* to be overweight then we see his belly hanging out when he's sitting down. Not as bad as he used to be but he definitely is still overweight.

I like the guy. Seems nice. But fuck, he's got a shit-ton of extra skin that needs to be removed. I think everyone is mistaking his extra skin for fat.

Well we can laugh at him, but I really respect him for really dominating the make "money online for noobs" and he is a very smart marketer. I am sure a lot of guys will fall out for this stuff.

That fucking video is great,

that symbol in the pool is kind of baller but the pool looks like it's a liner pool. I have the same liner. I wonder how he did that.

I think we can all agree the video isn't toward us the affiliate marketer that knows him and knows the tactics he's using. I would think a random guy down on his luck may sign up for it.

this man is dumb i honestly dont see whats so special about his accomplishments i know personally a few dozen people thatare way more successfuly than him but they arent making fucking videos on it.