Overpaying For Directory Submissions? 2000+ Directory submission Free Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

blillard

Apr 22, 2011
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Are You Over Spending On Services And Only Getting Half The Results For Your Money?

Then let my article submission services be the answer you're looking for.

Let me introduce to you an article submission service that WILL increase your ranks in the search engine and give your money site the backlinks it needs to dominate google. No Panda Fears Here.

I have the following article directory submission packages available for you to take full advantage of.

Service 1

500 Directory Submission
Manually Submitted
llinklicious.me indexing
Full Seo Report On completion
Turn Around Time Is 1-5days
Price:$12.00

All I need is an article of 500 words or less provided by and I will spin your article with a 50-60% uniqueness and submit them to over 1200 directories manually. I am able to rank some of my sites in top ten 1-2 weeks tops with these submissions. Report will be sent in an excel spreadsheet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service 2

1200 Directory Submission
Manually Submitted
llinklicious.me indexing
Turn Around Time Is 1-6days
Price:$15.00

All I need is an article provided by and I will spin your article with a 50-60% uniqueness and submit them to over 1200 directories manually. I am able to rank some of my sites in top ten 1-2 weeks tops with these submissions. This will give you automatic 200 plus live backlinks the first day. Report will be sent in excel spreadsheet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service 3
2000+ Directory Submission
Manually Submitted
llinklicious.me indexing
Turn Around Time Is 1-6 days
Price:$18.00

All I need is an article of 500 words or less provided by and I will spin your article with a 50-60% uniqueness and submit them to over 2000 directories manually. I am able to rank some of my sites in top ten 1-2 weeks tops with these submissions. This will give you automatic 350 plus live backlinks the first day. Report will be sent in excel spreadsheet.

FREE REVIEWS

I am clear that my post count is not high and that TRUST may be of a concern. So I am offering 3 free review copies to WF members with at least 100 post and an Itrader of at least 10. I am a paypal verified member and value my WF and Paypal account. Customer service is the of most importance in my business.

I offer a complete money back guarantee on any work not completed in the amount of time stated in my thread for any reason.!

Email:Support@backlinkbin.com
Aim:blillard22

If you have question feel free to send me a PM or ask in my thread. Please only ask service related questions only please.

Last edited:

Review :

Received my report :

Links received : 411
I think its article submissions not directory submissions
OP submitted my article to article directories
TAT is less than 48 hours
Report in CSV Format Including PR of sites
Out of 411 i received only few site which are above PR0 (like 15)
Price is BTW Good for this price as in report all are direct articles URLS also .

Received my report :

Links received : 411
I think its article submissions not directory submissions
OP submitted my article to article directories
TAT is less than 48 hours
Report in CSV Format Including PR of sites
Out of 411 i received only few site which are above PR0 (like 15)
Price is BTW Good for this price as in report all are direct articles URLS also .

Thanks for the Honest Review.

Got my review copy, forgot to post here.

It's definitely NOT a manual submission job, as advertised in the first post. I'm not familiar with submission software, so I can't tell what the OP has been using.

The report says Total Found Articles: 443, yet a lot of the links show URL Unavailable (Not Published). After filtering out those I was left with 303 links. Some of these are duplicates (with an article directory I got 3 submissions and each was listed two times in my report).

May be worth the money, provided the OP fixes the reporting glitches. My score for now: 3/5. There's room for improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.