One day deal! $2.5 an article! NO KIDDING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael,

Please calm down. We have a time zone difference. I am on the schedule with work and its gonna work out just fine. Have replied to your mails. Appreciate your patience and would be happy if you could edit the post once we are back on track.

Regards,

CQM

PS: I can't some SCAM one until I have actually taken some money for a project. :) But I understand why you are tensed. Its your image at stake. Please don't worry. Every thing is going to be on time. :) Thanks!

@xdeadpixel - well no offence dude, but i can't see how can you call it a scam. Scam would have taken place if you had paid contentqueen.me in advance and then the OP failed to complete your order.

Well it's quite natural of you to be angry, but I have been getting articles done from the OP since a long time and I hasn't been scammed ever. Sometimes due to overload, the work gets delayed but that's quite acceptable in this industry.

I understand your anger and I don't want to diss you but I think you should give the OP one more chance. I have ordered more than 1k articles from the OP in total and I have been pretty satisfied.

So I advise you to give the OP some more time and I am pretty sure that you will be satisified with the results.

PS: I hope the things between both of you get solved. :)

I couldn't delete my other post, but replies have been made to me and everything is looking GOOD. :)

contentqueen and I spoke today over the phone and I will VERY likely be posting here within the next few days with excellent feedback :)

I could use 10 articles about individual Residential communities if that is the kind of work you can provide. Needs to be a little informative. For real estate site.

ContentQueen - I sent an order with payment to you on 12/2. Still haven't gotten confirmation on delivery date. Please update me.

Thanks!

THIS IS NOT FOR REAL. I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL ARTICLES. PLEASE SEE ABOVE. I THOUGHT WE HAD THINGS WORKED OUT BUT SHE IS MIA AND HAS NOT DELIVERED THE CONTENT AS PROMISED. I AM PASSED MY CLIENTS DEADLINES NOW. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, F- RATING, DO NOT WANT!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS. DO NOT.

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

If anybody out there offers content writing services that are LEGITIMATE and can be done within a few days (70,000 words) PLEASE PM ME. USA only. fuck this india shit.

THIS IS NOT FOR REAL. I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL ARTICLES. PLEASE SEE ABOVE. I THOUGHT WE HAD THINGS WORKED OUT BUT SHE IS MIA AND HAS NOT DELIVERED THE CONTENT AS PROMISED. I AM PASSED MY CLIENTS DEADLINES NOW. COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, F- RATING, DO NOT WANT!!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS. DO NOT.

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

NOT REAL, STAY AWAY

Say what bro? You sure? I ordered from ContentQueen a while back and looks legit to me.

@xdeadpixel , you know, i get how you are frustrated with not getting things done, but you should always give yourself some leeway with deadlines. Shit happens, you can't count or expect everything to go just as you planned.

WHOA! Look at the thread! Complete Mess!

@Everybody: The issues between Michael and myself have been resolved already. I admit there was a communication lapse from my side because it was a weekend. But, the work was scheduled as per the instructions and I did manage to have everything completed on time. I would accept, it was a stressful week since a lot of things happened suddenly and it looks like I almost believed I'm jinxed and I should probably quit. But, with the support of my regular clients, I've managed to bounce back and I'll see to it that there is nothing thats left incomplete.

There were a lot of problems between myself and xdeadpixel, which got resolved as and when we communicated; But the whole goof up made me realize a few things. When I say SLASHED RATES, the quality of my content isn't degrading and neither is there a downfall in the efforts that get into having your order processed! But there are a few things, that YOU WOULD NEVER GET from me @$2.5

1. Do not expect a person to slog for you on the content and then go and add every single article on your CMS. With these rates, either we can work on the quality of work, or having it uploaded on your site. And above everything, expecting all that in a mere $2.5 is a little too much. Anyone, I repeat anyone would be more than happy to have a satisfied client at the end of a project, if he is paid accordingly!

2. No-one would ever want to work with an individual/an organisation who has no respect for their nationality/country. Let peace prevail! There are enough global, political, irrational issues that spread unhealthy vibes amongst the various countries on the globe.

3. If you have STRICT, VERY STRICT deadlines and are in a state of paranoia because of an overload of work, please outsource your business to someone who resides in your country, better your own state. Outsourcing business to an overseas firm may have it's downsides, the most prominent of them being the time gap. This would only help you stay calm and assured that your work is being processed.

4. Do not, I request, DO NOT let your work overtake your sensibilities. A balanced state of mind is a pre-requisite for an efficient working of your business.

Having said that, I have no intentions of pointing my finger at anybody on the thread. If there was a situation where I faced negative charges, I accept I have been the culprit somewhere, unintentionally though!

I would really request everybody to give me a day's time to come out of all this and send them their orders. Just lost upon a lot of time in clearing up these issues.

Respectfully,

CQM

PS: No offenses meant to any one out there!

I received my articles yesterday. It took a couple days longer than expected, but the quality of the articles was excellent. Second order already sent. If you are patient, you'll get good value for money.

Hi CQM, sent payment via Paypal and talked with you way back in Nov. 27 but haven't received the articles. Please give me an update. Unique Transaction ID # 39K10599NB876741T

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.