One day deal! $2.5 an article! NO KIDDING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

contentqueen.me

Aug 4, 2010
The Web World!
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Greetings IMers,

I've been around here since the last two months now and the response has been FABULOUS. With more than 10 positive itrader feedbacks up there, I am looking out for some more networking and newer clients.

So, this is a call for those of you who haven't tried out my content creation services yet and are in need of some good quality content over the next one week.

This is a special offer and the following rates won't be applicable after I announce the closing of the thread.

***SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGES***

10 articles|400 words each| TAT 3 days| Cost USD25
20 articles|400 words each| TAT 4 days| Cost USD50
30 articles|400 words each| TAT 5 days| Cost USD75
40 articles|400 words each| TAT 6 days| Cost USD100
50 articles|400 words each| TAT 7 days| Cost USD125

*I can also submit your articles to EZA for a mere USD5 per every 10 articles.

Avail the opportunity while it lasts.
If you have HUGE monthly orders and you like the quality of my work, I might as well stick to these rates for you.

Please PM for further queries or email me at contentqueen.me@gmail.com

The offer closes within the next 24 hours or if I take up enough orders for the week.

Ok ill jump, ill take 10 articles. Please send your sample article for review.

I will be looking for basic product review/descriptions

Cheers.

Aj.

If they are not too heavy topics and one can find most of the info online, I guess I should be able to take 'em up> probably you can PM me some topics and other details and we can discuss this.

I'll give you a shot. Please PM me payment details and how you want article topics submitted to you. I'm looking for a 50 pack. I am assuming these are original, grammatically correct and so on?

-Lee

I still haven't received a confirmation from some of you who showed interest in the packages and hence I am gonna stretch the offer for a little more while. Please feel free to PM me.

Recieved package 1

Got my order within the stated time. Quick to anwser all my queries. All articles were unique, well researched, nice to read, exactly what i was after without any alterations. No grammer or spelling mistakes, passed copyscape straight away. Keywords i wanted included was exactly as i wanted and not just plonked in there.

I give the OP 10/10. Pleasure to work with and i will defo be using again. Amazing price too!

Thank you

Steve

I got my first set of articles and the articles were all well written and of good quality. Nothing can beat this offer for this price. I've sent her more work and will be using her as the main writer for my future projects.

I am the Director of a well-established web development company and I have submitted roughly 150 articles (60,000 total words) to Contentqueen in hopes of sending her over 100,000+ words per month. The deadline was not met, communication standards were not met, she asked for payment halfway to the deadline (we contract work consistently and pay weekly, and I gave her these terms beforehand.) and when I agreed and we gave her our paypal e-mail so she could invoice us for her pay, she did not invoice us. Furthermore she told me today (the deadline day) that the projects were not completed because of a lack of communication, which in fact was her own fault. She still has not invoiced us for payment, and we will likely miss our clients deadlines now. :(

She requested additional time to complete the projects, I said sure, and asked for a phone number and a confirmation that the articles would be completed. No reply has been made from her yet.

I will gladly edit out this post and give a positive feedback once our order has been fulfilled, but so far this seems like a SCAM. BEWARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.