***Official NFL Prediction Thread***

packers_2_helmets.jpg

Anyone watching Lions and Saints?

I'm not a huge NFL fan but is Matt Stafford not a fat bastard, even for a QB?

I am so sick of the Saints and the Packers.

I'm pulling now for the Ravens (or anyone else for that matter) to pull off an upset.

Yeah playoffs is a different story man,

Detroit is a great team but not ready for teams like the Saints..

I saw at least 2 or 3 interceptions dropped by the Lions, 1 of them which could've been taken back for a TD.

Winning teams make those plays.

Yeah playoffs is a different story man,

Detroit is a great team but not ready for teams like the Saints..
They're still young and need some guys for the secondary, they will factor in to the Playoffs for the foreseeable future. They had a nice stepping-stone season.

Week 1 was a long time ago. The Saints are playing perfect right now where as the Packers have played poor as of late.

Last time I checked they pretty much balled out with their B squad the last game of the regular season. They had a couple not so great games coming down the stretch but they where also really banged up. Should be getting some of the critical guys back for that game. 15-1 in the regular season, yeah they must suck.

Week 12 pretty handily beat the Lions.
Week 13 win a close one vs the Giants.
Week 14 blow out the Raiders (that game was over before half)
Week 15 Rodgers didn't have a good game, but the receivers couldn't seem to catch a ball either, and they lose to KC.
Week 16 pretty handily beat the handicapped Bears (because they still suck).
Week 17 the Packers B team takes care of the Lions, and our backup QB throws 6 TD's.

Yeah, that was a poor stretch all right. Outscoring opponents 210 - 142. Saints where a little better down the stretch outscoring opponents 234 - 111.

One thing is for sure, that game is going to be a barn burner. They are basically the same team. Because of Green Bays ability to cause turn overs (+24 in the regular season), and they'd be at home, I'd take them. Going to be a great game either way.