***Official NFL Prediction Thread***

Yuckystuff

WF Bronze Member
May 13, 2011
Gone Baby Gone
k9cj4.gif

Last edited:

I dont really believe in the pick....but I dropped money on the Eagles to win the Bowl before they signed Asomugha and before the odds changed.

So my $3,000 winning ticket means I guess I will stick with the Eagles for the year

I got odds last year and bet a friend that the Pats would win the Superbowl this year. I still stand by that.

Not sure about Detroit. They will be improved but not sure about the playoffs yet. All the others I agree with except the SB. Steelers/Pats against the Packers, with the AFC winning this year.

And yeah, the Steelers are my team.

Side note about Frank's Hot Sauce. Ever try their buffalo chicken dip recipe on their website? Fucking awesome, trust me!

AFC
New England
Pittsburgh
Houston
San Diego
J-E-T-S
Cleveland

NFC
Green Bay
Philly
New Orleans
St. Louis
Dallas
Atlanta

AFC
New England
Pittsburgh
Houston
San Diego
Jets
Baltimore

NFC
Green Bay
Eagles
Atlanta
St. Louis
Detroit
Norleans

Super Bowl
Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay - Victor = GB (ya, a repeat, so what, thats all I got and I hate the fucking Patriots so I'm not picking them)

AFC
New England
Pittsburgh
Jets
Baltimore
Houston
San Diego

NFC
Philly
Green Bay
New Orleans
Atlanta
Dallas
St. Louis

SB
Patriots vs Saints - Patriots win

Patriots are of course going to win!

The break out team of the year is going to be the Lions. They looked nasty in preseason (not that it counts) and if Stafford can stay healthy they are surely a playoff potential.

*note in 2008 Detroit also went 4-0 in preseason and went 0-16 regular season lol.

Check the schedule, first 11 games are cupcake city, then 4 tough ones, then Pittsburgh resting everybody in week 17 when they sneak in @ 10-6. Heard it here first. Not a fan at all but they were a vastly improved team over last half of '10, both A-T-S and straight up. Defense is gonna fuck some people up this year.

I agree with the San Diego superbowl pic. Everyone is all dick hungry for the pats, sleepin on them bolts....

AFC
Patriots
Chargers
Ravens
Pittsburg
Jets (Wild Card)
Texans (Wild Card)

NFC
Saints
Packers
Cowboys
Rams
Eagles (Wild Card)
Falcons (Wild Card)

Check the schedule, first 11 games are cupcake city, then 4 tough ones, then Pittsburgh resting everybody in week 17 when they sneak in @ 10-6. Heard it here first. Not a fan at all but they were a vastly improved team over last half of '10, both A-T-S and straight up. Defense is gonna fuck some people up this year.
I'll put $100 that Cleveland doesn't make the playoffs.

Got to throw Minnesota in the mix. I know their secondary is terrible, but let's be honest. McNabb will play better than Favre and Peterson is in a contract season. I don't see why people like the Saints so much to be honest (the looked good last night) - But I think their defense is to weak, that is why they lost to the SEAHAWKS, yeah the seahawks last year.