Offering Quality Yahoo Answering Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekap04

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am offering Yahoo Answering services for a while. I have a level 4 account so links will be clickable. I also have experience in answering questions for others. I will provide answers related to your website and niche and provide a link back to the website you choose.

1 free review copy of 5 answers will be given to someone that has 20+ Itrader. All I need is your website link and your preferred niche or category. After the review copy is gone I will do 4 rounds of answers for those interested at the following rate and then I will close the offer for the time being.

10 Answers - $8

Last edited by a moderator:

This is an outstanding service| I don't give good reviews easily as I know what it takes and what needs to be done to do this properly and with effect.

He did just that, the answers were in excellent English, to the point, compelling and above all the best answer one could give.

What I found even more admirable is the tone in which he spoke and the different perspectives and roles he assumed to create more credibility towards the visitors of that page which already resulted in click troughs to my site!

The service was done lightening fast ( 20-30 minutes ) - This guy wants your work and wants to do it well!

Rating: 10/10!

oh yea he even took the time to deep-link to the most relevant page on my site!

I got the report.
Great Work - Highly Recommend
I have ordered YA from several people this year and this service provider is one of the best.
Carefully selected question and good answers.

This guy works quick, and he let me pay after which shows he's confident with the quality of his work.

This guy literally did my job in about 30 minutes, I checked over all the answers and they were well written, and it was obvious he looked at my website to learn a little about my product before posting answers.

Definitely recommend and will use again.

Ok services has been re-opened. Now excepting more orders. I will not be doing answers for those whose sites are about money, finance, forex, or business since a lot of people report answers in these sections and my account can get suspended. If you have a site that is not relevant to any of the categories mentioned above, I will be happy to answer questions for you. Prices are as follow.

10 answers - $8
20 Answers - $15

Can only do small batches at a time right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.