Offering blogs submissions to top 30 blogs with pr5 to pr9 for only $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

klakshman8

Aug 31, 2008
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We are offering blogs creation and submissions to many blog sites which are having pageranks from 5 to 9
we are offering this service for only $8

we will create you an article and we will spin the article to submit in each blog and we will ping those links

you will get below results

-Great improvement in SERPS
-Good improvement in rankings
_Increase in organic traffic

and many more

we need url and 3 keywords to start working

Turn around Time:2days

you will get a report with the submittes links report including usernames and passwords in which you can edit and do as you want

please go here to order

How many and which web 2.0 sites are you creating and spinning content to each?

We are offering blogs creation and submissions to many blog sites which are having pageranks from 5 to 9
we are offering this service for only $8

we will create you an article and we will spin the article to submit in each blog and we will ping those links

you will get below results

-Great improvement in SERPS
-Good improvement in rankings
_Increase in organic traffic

and many more

we need url and 3 keywords to start working

Turn around Time:2days

you will get a report with the submittes links report including usernames and passwords in which you can edit and do as you want

please go here to order

Got my report. They create you posts on sites like Wordpress, Blogpost, Tumblr etc. The links aren't in the article but are after, at the end of the post on the ones I checked which is a shame as it probably wouldn't be that hard to spread them out through the content.

So far 2 out of 30 are indexed. Will try and get some more indexed then report back with any SERP movement. Current ranks are #3, #8 & #13 for the keywords I targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.