Offer of established online business - over $1500 net income per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshumb

Jul 15, 2006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to offer you my established online business, which produces over $1500 net income per month. It is website, which sells my own unique entertainment script. Scripts are codes, which generate every website on the internet. I coded this script myself in PHP programming language. It has many unique features and is ranked on top positions in search engines. Customers are mostly webmasters, they are coming from webmaster's boards. The url of website is entertainmentscript.net. It works fully automaticaly via PayPal IPN gateway. I currently spend only $30 per month for advertising. It would made much more in high $x,xxx range, if PPC marketing was used. I can proof everything to you by giving you access to the admin area, where are stats of all paid members. I will also send you PayPal screenshots with all payments. It has made me over $4600 in the last 3 months and it can make much more in the future. I could provide you all my business plans to enhance the revenue. Please note that this is a real business, not another stupid mlm scam. I would provide you 30 days of support after sale to teach you all my marketing techniques. You do not need any tech or coding experiences, I wrote simple step-by-step installation guide with pictures for new customers, installation of the script is very easy and none of my customers has problems with it. I decided to sell it due to personal problems. My asking price is $10,000. If you are interested please contact me at sale-d@entertainmentscript.net for more details.

I am looking forward to do business with you.

Best Regards,

Josef Vacula

Hi,
I am advertising this site for a friend of mine so i am not able to reply to your questions myself, so if you have any questions please fell free to email the seller at sale-d@entertainmentscript.net
Thank You

Now I know its a scam! "Im advertising this site for a friend" Im sure you are! Im also selling a Ferrari F40 for a friend of mine, just send me $150,000 and Ill get the Ferrari to you ASAP, If it doesnt arive youll have to contact my friend!

This sale is not a scam you can email the seller and he will send you all the proof you need

I just copied what he asked me to advertise, I didn't mean to make it look like I was the one selling the site

Did you add the SH to your username by mistake? Why would your friend who knows his site ask you to place the advert? Boy I hate these "selling for a friend" ads.

Can you ask your friend if he can transfer the site to me for a week so I can see what it looks like on my server? I promise to transfer it back if I do not like how it looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.