% of time you waste

ttime

Middleman
Jul 29, 2009
NC
It seems that 70% of my workday is spent well... fucking around am I alone?

09192009KQdQgAb.jpg

Waayyy too much of my time. i tend to work in spurts.

I gotta get something to give me some focus...

I didn't use to waste much time.

...But now that I got Modern Warfare 2... well let's just say things have changed. lmao

I'm having an incredibly tough time concentrating on my own projects right now, going to have to start hitting the jack3d on a regular basis.

80% percent of my time is "nothing". 20% of the time I get shit done.

I couldn't get that 20% done, however, without at least some of that crap I did in the other 80%.

I'm about 50/50. If it weren't for the 50% downtime, I would blow up in a million peaces from working too much. But downtime is ruined when you know you have 15 projects waiting for you to complete with tight deadlines. But that's the life we live....

I grind 24/7. (7 lvl 80's and counting)

Single best thing I ever did for myself in the past few years was quit playing WoW.

I wish I had all of the time I spent earning fake gold in that game back to spend on earning real internet monies.

Anyway - I bet I waste 60% of my time. I'm really freakin' good at my day job so I can catch up and beat most of my peers in that other 40% and still read WF, news, etc.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that's having the same problem.

This months goals contain:

a.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Set daily goals and keep them
b.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Get shit done in the morning
That's my attempt to get more stuff done. It's working pretty good so far.

Work always fills the time available. That's the phrase I'm currently trying to combat.

Day on Adderall
8 hrs a day working
2 hours learning
1-2 hrs doing whatever

Day without Adderall
I can't remember when it was,
but I'm pretty sure not much happened...
:confused:

damn i keep thinking... if i could be a 99% uptime , I could really get shit shaking ,
Terminator.jpg

but it is more like:

HomerIzLazyAzz.gif

Maybe I could get one of them 10000 manual directory submitting for $2 Indians to help me out.. shit them fuckers have a high work ethic.....