Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
October 2010 High Page Ranked Dofollow Auto Approve Comment Pages from 100 Different IP's

dofollow250D.jpg

Hello Backlinks Lovers,
Just made my new list for October 2010. This is my 15th version of lists since 2009. So All my valuable customers know the value :)

I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 100 blog comments are auto approved, when you put the comment , you got your backlink within second.
* All links based on new Google PR update.
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.
* Most of are high page ranked .com sites and some of are .edu, .org that Google love !!

Content of the list (PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR6 = 8
PR5 = 22
PR4 = 38
PR3 = 32

Send payment to this paypal address.

Price:
$10

Paypal: blogseolk@gmail.com

When I get the payments, I forward the list to your paypal email or mentioned email.

Here I will sell decent number of copies. No review copies, because i have proved enough sales in past lists with the quality.

Thanks
Rukshan

If I purchase this and they aren't all autoapprove, will you replace them with autoapprove links of the same value?

I"ll take one. PM you the payment details.
Thanks for the payment. List sent.

How many of them require login this time around?
Majority of blogs require free registration. It's a safe thing to avoid unwanted spams.

I'll take a copy as well, sending payment now.

Unique Transaction ID #92717249EY394535K

If I purchase this and they aren't all autoapprove, will you replace them with autoapprove links of the same value?
Sometimes blog admins change setting sin pages. In that time I can give some replacement.

Payment sent, look forward to receiving.

just sent you payment- Thanks

Hello

I just wanted to ask, What is the rough amount of OBL per url(post page)
Im interested to buy these right now.

Thanks

Received file, done a few links on various sites and all have gone through fine. A few of the sites arent in English and a few have quite a few comments, but for the price and the number of links its definately worth it.

I sent payment - you are becoming a favorite!
Very nice to hear it :)

Received file, done a few links on various sites and all have gone through fine. A few of the sites arent in English and a few have quite a few comments, but for the price and the number of links its definately worth it.
Some sites are non english blogs. It's a very advantage to get backlinks from different IP addresses. This is a powerful technique to improve SERP.

Payment sent
Transaction ID #2NN82944FD2956439

look forward to tryin it out

Ordered...again.
Thanks for the payment. Both you got the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.