www.wickedfire.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

You can use Discount code: fluffy - $50 OFF for all packages.​

More Review Copies

3 X 50% OFF for trusted members.

Please write in the thread.

Last edited:

Could you PM me some examples of your work. Happy to do a review order if the quality is what you say it is

REVIEW:

I snagged a review copy of this on the last thread and received my report yesterday actually. Let me tell you what I got!

I didn't take the time to dig through the tier 2 stuff, and really why should I? It's bookmarks, comments, and social signals. What can go wrong. It's buffered as well.

I ended up receiving 10 of these nugget buddies. Each one was on a different web 2.0 platform. Now, I'm not going to list them because part of this service is that he's using some that aren't previously exploited by SEO's. So if you want to be a ding dong about it, you'll have to pay the man first. But not only are there some new ones, there are the classic ones you'd expect and want as well.

Each nugget buddy had 3 pieces of unique content on it, which is an absolute must for me and is what made me reach out for the review in the first place. And I cannot stand web 2.0 providers that offer one post. That's literally the easiest way for Google to discount SEO web 2.0's if they want. "If it's a one pager and slammed with juice, devalue it." I'm thankful for three posts, which is my bare minimum. Fortunately I can go back and add more if I'd like because I also received the login details.

They aren't the most beautiful web properties. The subdomains are basically randomized, you know. Not niche relevant. Essentially a random theme is grabbed and the content is slapped up. No pictures involved. Adding pictures would be one extra measure to make people a little more comfortable if they want to use this for their dear white hat sites.

A lot of work was being done to this site of mine as these web 2.0's were being wrapped up. With the very recent algo update, I did see positive movement, and while I can say that these nugget buddies contributed, I can't say how much nor say that it was them alone that performed the magic. But all three of my homepage terms are at the top of page 2 now. Thanks, Nugget Buddies!

what type of web 2.0's are you offering?

the usual fare; wordpress.com , livejournal etc?

or oxwall, dolphin type?

or something else?

cheers

Our team is testing and looking for new web 2.0s every day. Our work is manual so we are not limited to any platform type.

We pick only the best platforms which are easy to index in Google with strict moderation.Where automated spam is not tolerated.

Could you PM me some examples of your work. Happy to do a review order if the quality is what you say it is

You are free to try our 50% OFF.

REVIEW:

I snagged a review copy of this on the last thread and received my report yesterday actually. Let me tell you what I got!

I didn't take the time to dig through the tier 2 stuff, and really why should I? It's bookmarks, comments, and social signals. What can go wrong. It's buffered as well.

I ended up receiving 10 of these nugget buddies. Each one was on a different web 2.0 platform. Now, I'm not going to list them because part of this service is that he's using some that aren't previously exploited by SEO's. So if you want to be a ding dong about it, you'll have to pay the man first. But not only are there some new ones, there are the classic ones you'd expect and want as well.

Each nugget buddy had 3 pieces of unique content on it, which is an absolute must for me and is what made me reach out for the review in the first place. And I cannot stand web 2.0 providers that offer one post. That's literally the easiest way for Google to discount SEO web 2.0's if they want. "If it's a one pager and slammed with juice, devalue it." I'm thankful for three posts, which is my bare minimum. Fortunately I can go back and add more if I'd like because I also received the login details.

They aren't the most beautiful web properties. The subdomains are basically randomized, you know. Not niche relevant. Essentially a random theme is grabbed and the content is slapped up. No pictures involved. Adding pictures would be one extra measure to make people a little more comfortable if they want to use this for their dear white hat sites.

A lot of work was being done to this site of mine as these web 2.0's were being wrapped up. With the very recent algo update, I did see positive movement, and while I can say that these nugget buddies contributed, I can't say how much nor say that it was them alone that performed the magic. But all three of my homepage terms are at the top of page 2 now. Thanks, Nugget Buddies!

Thank you very much for your detailed review

Subdomains are randomized for a reason. We are doing this for last 5 years and I can tell for sure keywords in subdomain name are terrible idea.

At least 50-60% of the posts has pictures. You probably didn't check them all. Some platforms are such a pain when you want to add a picture, other even make it impossible.

We've started to post the articles on 4th. Here are your rankings.

EDITED

Will grab a 50% off copy, hit me on skype

Will contact you in about an hour.

We've decided to add extra juice​

50 HQ links to your website

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your detailed review

No problem, and sincerely, I thank you for the work and review copy!

Subdomains are randomized for a reason. We are doing this for last 5 years and I can tell for sure keywords in subdomain name are terrible idea.

I've been doing this for over a decade and I can tell you that keywords in subdomains are fine if you have a quality build and you aren't spamming your web 2.0's with a zillion links. It's an optimized signal that essentially let's you get away with a lot less spam on the back end. Very few people buy their domain and name it Jeremy8928.com

Not trying to make any claims about your work at all, just saying that keywords in subdomains and domains and urls are a huge relevancy factor and not a red-flag. It's a large part of how the internet works.

At least 50-60% of the posts has pictures. You probably didn't check them all.

This is why I'm responding to this post. I did check them all, because my job is to review your work, not just give you lip service.

I just checked them all again literally just now. The CSV is open on my desktop. There's not a single picture in any of them, and one of the web 2.0's has been taken down.

And for god's sake. Please don't post my rankings without asking first. It felt invasive to receive pictures of my own rankings in the report, and then for you to turn around and post these pictures publically without asking me makes me feel very violated.

And besides, unless you also you built about 30 blog posts, 10 homepage posts, distributed an infographic, hand built a different pack of web 2.0's, made some blog comments, and a grip of other shit, you can't take credit for work you just did a few days ago. Google rarely responds immediately any more.

Best of luck with your BST. I apologize if my response came off harsh, but I felt I had to respond to allegations about what I "probably" did or didn't do, in addition to replying to what I felt was bad advice about keywords in subdomains, and especially about my rankings being posted. I realize that's common practice on other forums, but not so much here. I do thank you for cropping out other sensitive details.

I've been doing this for over a decade and I can tell you that keywords in subdomains are fine if you have a quality build and you aren't spamming your web 2.0's with a zillion links. It's an optimized signal that essentially let's you get away with a lot less spam on the back end.

Not trying to make any claims about your work at all, just saying that keywords in subdomains and domains and urls are a huge relevancy factor and not a red-flag. It's a large part of how the internet works.

If we are talking about web 2.0 blogs with 10-20-30 quality articles I do agree. But for best and safe results we do it that way. 90% of our clients don't post more articles and just order repeatedly.

I just checked them all again literally just now. The CSV is open on my desktop. There's not a single picture in any of them, and one of the web 2.0's has been taken down

Just asked my employee to check your blogs and you have 16 posts with pictures and there is one dead blog which is already replaced. I will send you the new blog right now.

Please check again if you are looking at our file.

And for god's sake. Please don't post my rankings without asking first. It felt invasive to receive pictures of my own rankings in the report, and then for you to turn around and post these pictures publically without asking me makes me feel very violated.

You've got a review copy. It is obvious your project will get some publicity. We didn't reveal your keywords or domain and I really don't think we violated your privacy in any way.

And besides, unless you also you built about 30 blog posts, 10 homepage posts, distributed an infographic, hand built a different pack of web 2.0's, made some blog comments, and a grip of other shit, you can't take credit for work you just did a few days ago. Google rarely responds immediately any more.

With all due respect, our service is results oriented. We've started our work on your website at the end of December 2013. WF style - This shit works.

I think it is not cool to use premium quality service for free which obviously, significantly improved you rankings and to tell you are not sure if it improved your rankings alone.

I know how Google works. I see the dates post are published and every single link we've placed before web 2.0 posts. And I see your rankings. Nothing else to say.

Best of luck with your BST. I apologize if my response came off harsh, but I felt I had to respond to allegations about what I "probably" did or didn't do, in addition to replying to what I felt was bad advice about keywords in subdomains, and especially about my rankings being posted. I realize that's common practice on other forums, but not so much here. I do thank you for cropping out other sensitive details.

Thanks. No problem. As I said before check again if you are looking at our file. Good or bad advice we don't have a single penalised website or unhappy client or refund request for last two years on other forums.

Without your keywords and domain these screenshots shows nothing but significant ranking improvements.

1 X 50% Off Review Copy Left​

I know how Google works.

4ZPFHxF.gif

OP your graph is almost unreadable, black text on a dark background. Can you please change it to white text so people can read it at least without straining their eyes.

It's also a bit of a dick move posting someone's rankings without their knowledge or permission. I always ask customers if I can quote them or post something related to their rankings before hand, just basic etiquette. Another dick move, making claims the reviewer, thehobbster of all people, doesn't know what he is talking about when he's looking at the deliverables you gave him, as he takes the time to post a detailed review.

It looks like you have a solid service and I wish the best for you, just chill out with the way you are going about your business. Being a member of the red brick society and having 99% of your posts in your own BSTs tells us what you're here for, the BST section, and have no intention of being a strong member of this community. Hobbster has made tons of contributions to this forum for years, so people are going to take his word over yours.

I'd suggest taking down the rankings of people that didn't give you permission to post, cause other potential clients might wonder if their private rankings are going to be posted randomly on here or on other forums without their knowledge or permission.

You should change the font color to white or something. The black on dark grey is really hard to read.

Thank you. Done.

@CCarter

Thanks for taking the time to write in our thread. Highly appreciated.

It's also a bit of a dick move posting someone's rankings without their knowledge or permission. I always ask customers if I can quote them or post something related to their rankings before hand, just basic etiquette.

We never share details ever.

First of all he is not a client but respected member who agreed to take free review copy in exchange for honest review.

IMO

A lot of work was being done to this site of mine as these web 2.0's were being wrapped up. With the very recent algo update, I did see positive movement, and while I can say that these nugget buddies contributed, I can't say how much nor say that it was them alone that performed the magic

This part of his review assume our service probably works. There is rankings data which clearly shows significant ranking improvements at the time we was on his project.

I am here to sell some good stuff and decided to post some evidence without any sensitive details.

Yes it is a basic etiquette to ask even if you don't share any details. But I think our work was underestimated. Sorry not asking first to share that our service actually works.

It isn't so hard to take 3 screenshots in exchange for 30 X 300-500 words unique articles, hours of manual labor for my team and significant ranking improvements.

Another dick move, making claims the reviewer, thehobbster of all people, doesn't know what he is talking about when he's looking at the deliverables you gave him, as he takes the time to post a detailed review.

I am polite enough to ask if he did a mistake. See I am not man without balls. If I am sure I am right I am not scared to say so. Even if it cost me a few hundred dollars.

I personally checked his files twice, asked my employee to do the same several times.

I know how important pictures are and we use image for most blog post since 2011.

It looks like you have a solid service and I wish the best for you, just chill out with the way you are going about your business. Being a member of the red brick society and having 99% of your posts in your own BSTs tells us what you're here for, the BST section, and have no intention of being a strong member of this community. Hobbster has made tons of contributions to this forum for years, so people are going to take his word over yours.

I'd suggest taking down the rankings of people that didn't give you permission to post, cause other potential clients might wonder if their private rankings are going to be posted randomly on here or on other forums without their knowledge or permission.

Thanks again for contributing to our thread. I really appreciate it.

I decided to show you some stats. Decide for yourselves if our services are good if I own website with tons of organic traffic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrD5SBbTej8]Google Analytics - YouTube[/ame]

qkCaR0n.png

free bump for thread derailment above. also, wanted to add that I was wrong about pictures and I apologize. I was looking at a column in the report that I took for homepages, but were actualy inner pages. The other columns do feature pics, about 50% pictures in the posts. Give the guy a shot. He's hand building unique content web 2.0 sites with 3 pages, not one like everyone else does. Perfect type of thing to buffer some spam juice through.

free bump for thread derailment above. also, wanted to add that I was wrong about pictures and I apologize. I was looking at a column in the report that I took for homepages, but were actualy inner pages. The other columns do feature pics, about 50% pictures in the posts. Give the guy a shot. He's hand building unique content web 2.0 sites with 3 pages, not one like everyone else does. Perfect type of thing to buffer some spam juice through.

Thank you. I apologize again about not asking first about your rankings. Don't get me wrong I always respect old members. I am well known on some other forums like BHW and few others.

I own whitehat agency and charge a lot more there.

So guys get in touch with me over PM or skype:daligate if you have any questions.

Why did you cut off AVD and bounce rate?

0qjYNR5.jpg

Are you happy brother :)

We launch 30% OFF for next 10 orders

PM me if you are interested​

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to get one of the review copies from djeims. I got the review several days ago, my fault on the late posting. :thumbsup:

Communication: This guy is on Skype and very available! We sent several messages back and forth throughout the process. Original site I submitted was a bit thin on content, suggested adding some fresh content for his service to work better. Because of my time constraints I ended up providing a different site 10+ year old for legit business.

Results: It's too early to know for sure, but I've seen my term jumping up and down for a few days now. You can see the image below for exact results.. didn't do any other seo work during this process. We'll see where it settles. I will say that my secondary keyword is now on page two. Looking forward to seeing where it stabilizes.

Report: Got some nice high PR social profiles. Guy sends everything over GoogleDrive so easy to go through or download. I got reports for articles, blog list, & social profiles. Also included username/password for the web 2.0 pumper sites.

djeims.jpg

Thanks again,
Vinny Polston

Status
Not open for further replies.