NUCLEAR LINKAGE - SAPE Stronger Than Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEO Genius

Jul 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Previous Threads: [V1] [V2] [V3] [V4] [V5][V6]

Nuclear-Linkage-Logo.png

We rank über tough keywords – Insurance, Loans, Diet etc…

We utilise the Russian Link Exchange Network Sapient Solution – a proven network that is powering many
of the top money keywords out there. No need for clowning around with social bookmarks, web 2.0′s, wiki’s,
Bob’s super duper multi-tired link wheels or millions of backlinks from spam city – no sir, not us. Don’t get us wrong,
you do need diversity, social signals etc. but let’s admit that the real reason we do this is to tick the box in our efforts to game the SE’s.
Ok, some of you are doing it for branding purposes, white hat blah, blah and that’s great, that’s how we should all be doing it, but there
are times that you need that extra edge to rise above the competition. Sometimes all you need is raw unadulterated power. And that’s what
we’re providing here – “nuclear” link power on tap – at your disposal whenever you need it. The beauty of these links is that you only
need a handful of them relatively speaking. This is great for those that are looking for an elegant yet
powerfully sublime solution to adding tonnes of link juice to their site.

All links are from:

Real sites

Sites that are aged

Multiple CMS and/or custom sites

Private links that are not available anywhere else

Different IPs, name servers and hosting companies

Sites that are managed and updated by real humans

Sites that have different TLDs, themes, languages and scripts

Pages with from PR 8-0, not domain page rank but actual page rank

Your link will always stay on the page that holds the PR and does not roll off

In short – no footprints – 100% undetectable! Over 650,000 sites and counting!
This is not a blog network where Google can spot you from a mile away.
It’s a link exchange network that is organic and changes shape every moment of every day.
In other words, it’s very hard to grapple something that is constantly shapeshifting.

What we need from you:
1 Url
1 to 5 keywords

If you need more urls and more keywords, simply order more.

TAT [Turn Around Time]:
15-30 Days

No Reports
This is to minimise competitors spying on us and to preserve the network as much as possible from Google.
Links are replaced when sites drop or when sites change elements that no longer meet our criteria, so a report would
not accurately reflect the incoming links, since they change over time. To check your inbound links we recommend Ahrefs.

Nuclear Linkage (PR 2+)
Pages with a maximum of 10 out bound links

Reactor B – 100 Links – $247/month
Reactor C – 200 Links- $497/month

Atomic Links – 400 Links – $997/month

WICKEDFIRE SPECIAL

30% DISCOUNT
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON!

Last edited:

FAQ & Testimonials

FAQ:

Q. Are these links safe for my money site?
A. It works great on your money site, but only use them if your site can take it (by this we mean,
aged sites with lots of unique content, an existing and strong backlink profile with superior on-page SEO elements).
If your site is new or if you want to be on the safe side – we recommend you 301 them or use buffer sites.
If you think your site can handle them, then by all means, go for it. It’s not our job to tell you how to run your business,
but at the same time, don’t let your ego get in the way. If you’re not ready now there’s no shame in that,
just come back when you are. If you still want to persist, then don’t tell us we didn’t warn you.

Q. Do you drip feed them?
A. All links will be drip-fed. If you would like to blast them straight away, please let us know by ticking "Blast" when submitting your order.

Q. What happens to my links if I unsubscribe from the service?
A.You are basically renting these links, so if you unsubscribe, you will lose them.

Q. Why only 1 to 5 keywords? What happened to anchor text diversity?
A. We recommend you use this service for your main keyword and use other services for diversity.

Q. Are these links niche relevant?
A. We try and place them in the related categories or the nearest ones when possible.

Q. Can I get a refund?
A. No, we cannot do that as we pay for these links.

Q. Where are these links placed.
Q. Links are placed all over the site footer, side bar, post, menu, header, in link list, summary, etc, etc, All on different CMS. No footprint.

TESTIMONIALS:

Originally Posted by LegitAM
solid service. I'm not going to say much, but if you want rankings... just know this works damn good.
Originally Posted by Kelowna
Day 5
I am quite impressed to say the least. Do to some indexing issues I was given a new set of sites to have my links placed on with an over delivery to boot (without my even having to ask). My site as of this morning has 117 links rather than the 40 it had yesterday.

I know it usually takes close to 4 days before you will start to see the effect of new links so I will be watching closely. Just checked this morning and 4 out of 5 anchors are now in the 20's and one still not found. Very very impressed so far with this package. I am sure I will be smiling after the weekend when these new links kick in.

Also: the site is only a couple months old and the financial keywords I am after are harder than 90% on here would even consider going after with an established site... did I mention I was impressed so far? Being a new site it may crash and burn but so far it is screaming to the top with this link package alone.
Originally Posted by Kelowna
Well it has been just over a week now since ordering. Does this service work? YES!

Keyword 1 not found to #7
Keyword 2 not found to #10
Keyword 3 not found to #14
Keyword 4 #61 to #14
Keyword 5 not found to #60

That #5 keyword I did not expect much from as it does not even appear in the title. These are all competitive terms in the finance area with tough competition and "local" search volumes from 1,000 to 13,000

The main high volume keyword of the site was not targeted at all with this package and has gone from not found to #15 -- under optimizing works! or Target and Die!

This would make a great case study but no time for that, this service works and I give a 5 out of 5. If anything else major happens I will report. This is a very powerful service... use with caution and a clear understanding of its power or you will send your site to the frozen wastelands where only funny little black and white critters can survive.
Originally Posted by TheCheesePolice
My review:

I've never used SAPE before, but I'm very impressed with the service I've been given, and the speed of getting them too. I was promised that it'd be done in less than 24 hours, and I got them that quick too.

Since it hasn't been more than a couple of hours I obviously can't speak for the results yet, but this looks very promising, and SEO Genius is a great guy when you need help, etc. Recommended!
Originally Posted by faisaladnan
He's one of the best sape provider available now.
Very responsive. Answered all my questions
Friendly. He will treat you like a friend and not customer.
Results. :-D
Originally Posted by stevehnsn
OP is a great communicator. There is no report but I'm seeing my keywords jumping around a bit. They were already ranking on page 1 or 2 so I was hoping this would boost them up a couple slots, and most of them have made some progress. Hoping the results continue over the course of the next month.

The service was completed quickly and SEO Genius does actually appear to be very knowledgeable about his work.

Definitely have to recommend this service.
Originally Posted by cowsgonemad
SEO GENIUS gave me a review copy as well.

My medium competition keyword which I was targeting with a brand new site has went from nowehere to #4 in just 2 weeks. This is like magic.. "nuff said. Shit works.

Status
Not open for further replies.