Now that's how you launch a new phone...

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Pretty dope!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2Gd-kqV5s&feature=share]Nokia Lumia Live ft deadmau5 lights up London with amazing 4D projection - YouTube[/ame]

Are these fucking zombies really standing outside for this? Surly they are paid actors right? I mean, it's just a phone. I never understood peoples obsession with phones, it makes phone calls and checks email? Oh, and it plays shitty games on a 4 inch screen while you're waiting in the Dr. office...excuse me while I shoot my own cum into my mouth from sheer amazement.

That was a pretty freaking amazing display. But I also don't understand the obsession over phones that people can't wait to replace as soon as they buy it.

I doubt many people are there for the launch of the phone. Doesn't look like anything special when I had a glance at it. I think the crazy ass projections unto a 400 foot tower might have something to do with it. Just saying, it's a possibility :)

10 years ago, I never thought Apple & Google would come and knock Nokia off it's ass. I fired up my 3310 a few months ago and I didn't even remember how to use the fucking thing. It's difficult to even guess where these things will be in 2021/22 but probably safe to say Nokia will be a very distant memory.

It's difficult to even guess where these things will be in 2021/22 but probably safe to say Nokia will be a very distant memory.

Windows Phone is a fucking great OS. Using an iPhone or even Android based phone feels like going back to the stone age after having a Windows Phone. For once, Microsoft have done a fantastic job of something. Unfortunately it's going to take people a long time to realise it because they're blinded by the Android\iPhone light and revved up like a douche, another runner in the night.

Who gives a shit about the phone? Look at that fucking amazing video / graphical display... shit it doesn't even do it justice watching in 1080p. That's got to be one of the best promo/launch events I've ever seen.

Not to mention, this is perfectly executed. Videos and pics of this event will get a bajillion views, all across the world. Props to Nokia for doing something better than renting a fucking hall and doing a 2 hour powerpoint.

Who gives a shit about the phone? Look at that fucking amazing video / graphical display... shit it doesn't even do it justice watching in 1080p. That's got to be one of the best promo/launch events I've ever seen.

Not to mention, this is perfectly executed. Videos and pics of this event will get a bajillion views, all across the world. Props to Nokia for doing something better than renting a fucking hall and doing a 2 hour powerpoint.

Seriously that thing is amazing. when the glass "breaks" and shit? WOW

10 years ago, I never thought Apple & Google would come and knock Nokia off it's ass. I fired up my 3310 a few months ago and I didn't even remember how to use the fucking thing. It's difficult to even guess where these things will be in 2021/22 but probably safe to say Nokia will be a very distant memory.

Nokia is still the best selling phone brand. The world is bigger than iPhone....

1. Nokia
Brand this one is still a winner in the market by selling 106.6 million units of mobile phones or the market share of 27.3%.

Are these fucking zombies really standing outside for this? Surly they are paid actors right? I mean, it's just a phone. I never understood peoples obsession with phones, it makes phone calls and checks email? Oh, and it plays shitty games on a 4 inch screen while you're waiting in the Dr. office...excuse me while I shoot my own cum into my mouth from sheer amazement.

Oh well, maybe because it's not a phone but a device that allows you to basically have instant access to the sum of all human knowledge (wikipedia and google).

Or maybe because it's a futuristic dream come true when we have wireless tablet like devices with cameras, amazing touch sensitive screens and processors with 3d rendering capabilities our table computers didn't have just a few years ago?

Not having a deep appreciation of highly advanced affordable technology almost anyone has access too - that's what I don't understand. How could you NOT be amazed by today's cellphones?