Now Boarding - Ballers, Hustlers, and Bowses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone asked and I had meant to mention this but it totally slipped my mind.

Yes, you can use two different sites if you choose to add CSS Leaves!

Thanks for your attention!

OTHER flights might tank your site to the bottom of the ocean... Hobbster Airlines never veers off course! We have one destination... THE TOP!

I just signed up for the Concorde package.

(if you have to ask...you can't afford it)

I have taken the first steps to figure out what the fuck I'm doing with myself and the way I am living. Those first steps were finally buying a hobbster service for the first time in my life. Today feels like a good day to rank. I am also looking forward to when Hobbster and CEOsam team up to offer "Make Me Feel Some Type Of Way" link service.

Quick review on one of Hobbster's other offers. I had him hit me with a sidewide. Its a gift that keeps on giving. Every time Google's algo refreshes more juice flows through my way and I notice a gentle / stable uplift in rank.

These are very reasonably priced, highly recommended.

Thanks for all of the great comments, everyone. I appreciate everyone for speaking up and showing support! Thanks a ton.

Quick Update!

All of the CSS Airways special packages are gizzone. People booked those first class seats before I'd even woken up today! There's still a few more of the CSS Leaves specials seats left. If you're interested, hop on it. The plane is filling up fast!

Of course, the regular packages are unlimited to you guys. I'm very happy to see that a lot of people have booked the flight.

I'm about to double check our landing gear, fuel up, and make sure all systems are go (aka processing orders!). Get in now if you want to be in the early portion of completed orders!

Much love to my Wickedfire playas.

Excuse me, steward. Some of the coach passengers have been coming up to use the 1st class lavatory in the front of the aircraft. Could you please pull the little curtain to discourage the peasants. And I thank you.

ATTENTION:
Guys with coach-class seats, I apologize. I know it's hard to wait in line for the bathroom, or even get in there when CEO Sam Massey is squatted in front of the door filming for youtube and pretending this is his personal jetliner. But you simply cannot come up to the first-class potty. Efeezy's gonna be in there for an unsettling amount of time...

QUICK UPDATE
There are an infinite number of regular packages available! However, CSS Leaves will be closed off to the public after this thread! And CSS Airways will have a price increase. Get in cheap with Airways and get into the soon-to-be unavailable Leaves before this thread closes. After that, as Efeezy would say... "It's Curtains!"

The Super Platinum Packages for CSS Airways are - GONE!

The Homepage Stickies for CSS Leaves has - Only 1 Left!

The Sitewides for CSS Leaves have - TREE LEFT! (get it?... three... tree... leaves? HAHAHAH!)

Come get high with CSS Airways!

Guys...let's get real for a second. Gaygle is on the warpath for link manipulators and spammers. If you compare the amount of link sellers there are on WF today to last year, you can clearly see that Fatt Buttz has succeeded in wiping out a lot of the worthless spammers that are causing the SERPs to go to shit.

Fortunately, white knights, like Mr. Hobbster, have created linking properties that work with the search engines instead of against them.

I've seen the CSS Airways site. You would be silly not to want a link on it. All the stats are legit and the site appears completely natural. Footprints be damned.

Get on this package if you want to diversify your back link profile with a quality link that will stand the test of time (and give your site a nice little boost in the process).

Ordered: 1TN96740T8640643E

tumblr_mksvpg22C81qgf1i8o1_1280.jpg

Is it best to point these to a buffer site? Or can you go straight to the money? Have a clean aged domain that i don't want to treat like a "$2 whore on dollar night".

I'm confirming all of the new orders. Thanks! I'm getting those suckers into the work flow as I type this.

Is it best to point these to a buffer site? Or can you go straight to the money? Have a clean aged domain that i don't want to treat like a "$2 whore on dollar night".

Skrait to the money site with these, every time. These are pristine, clean, non-spammed, full of content, etc. These are legit, safe, and real-world as they come. This is round 4 of tons of folks aiming them straight at their money sites and being very happy with the results. This time around is no different. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.