Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
November 2010 High Page Ranked Dofollow Auto Approve Comment Pages from 100 Different IP's

dofollow250D.jpg

Hello Backlinks Lovers,
Just made my new list for November 2010. This is my 16th version of lists since 2009. So All my valuable customers know the value :)

I guess, no need to explain about Dofollow blog comments (That's the most powerful way to create one way backlinks ) . Ok, see advantages of this list.

* All 100 blog comments are auto approved, when you put the comment , you will get your backlink within second.
* All links based on newest Google PR update.
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.
* Most of are high page ranked .com sites and some of are .edu, .org that Google love !!

Content of the list (PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR7 = 1
PR6 = 2
PR5 = 17
PR4 = 33
PR3 = 47

Send payment to this paypal address.

Paypal: blog8491@gmail.com
Price: $15

When I get the payments, I forward the list to your paypal email or mentioned email.

Here I will sell decent number of copies. No review copies, because i have proved enough sales in past lists with the quality.

Thanks
Rukshan

Hi i have never tried it before, are these usable with scrapebox, and does it require registration.

Hi i have never tried it before, are these usable with scrapebox, and does it require registration.

You can't use Scrapebox for commenting. Since all pages are auto approved, You can continue with manual commenting. It's very easy :D
Most of pages need FREE registration. This is a valuable point to avoid mass spams :action-smiley-052:

(Unique Transaction ID # 0WS40775WJ350464H)

Please use the email you have used before - I will remind you with a PM. Thanks!

There is another guy faceblogger selling 150 domains. What are the chances of duplicate domains with his list and your previous lists ?

Will you refund if any domains are duplicate with your previous lists ?

There is another guy faceblogger selling 150 domains. What are the chances of duplicate domains with his list and your previous lists ?

Will you refund if any domains are duplicate with your previous lists ?

That's not my business. Since both we are doing same kind of selling, We are trying to minimize duplicate links as Angela and Paul.
I will not issue any refund after purchasing the list. Most of customers know the quality of our lists. My latest list is a new one after a very hard work.

Got my list, arrived via email the next day. Checked versus my master list and I'm more than pleased. Well researched, no list copied for the 101st time.

Sure, you can now see more and more people hitting those pages since beginning of november, but there is still a moderate number of comments on all of them, some as low as 3 as of today and most in the low to medium double digit range.

All dofollow and autoapprove as advertised and I'd assume the sticking rate should be high since on most pages you'll find comments that sticked for month, even obvious "SEO comments", so no fierce moderation.

Overall: Good and solid list and well worth the $15. Compare this to services selling higher PR links and you'll see it's an awesome bang for the buck. Just make sure your comments fit the topic at least a bit and aren't too generic and you'll get some decent permanent links.

Reactions: blog8491
I do buy the blog packets from his October 2010 list and they are good. I buy also the November list and it seems that some of the sites are similar to the previous blog packet which is the October 2010 list. Guys I share this to you so that the payment that all of you give to him are having a worth by means of a good service. I have been refunded and it seems that I'm the only one who complain about the packets.

I complain because for a packet to be release, isn't all of the sites that will be given with the new updated blog packets are new and not similar to the past blog packets.

I suggest for those who buy the latest packets, check it well and compare it in the October list or in the other past list because it might be similar. I'm not against the buyer, I'm just concern for the money that most of you invested to avail the packets.

If he didn't do an action about the blog packets that are having duplicate sites from the past blog packets, then ask for refund guys.

I do buy the blog packets from his October 2010 list and they are good. I buy also the November list and it seems that some of the sites are similar to the previous blog packet which is the October 2010 list. Guys I share this to you so that the payment that all of you give to him are having a worth by means of a good service. I have been refunded and it seems that I'm the only one who complain about the packets.

I complain because for a packet to be release, isn't all of the sites that will be given with the new updated blog packets are new and not similar to the past blog packets.

I suggest for those who buy the latest packets, check it well and compare it in the October list or in the other past list because it might be similar. I'm not against the buyer, I'm just concern for the money that most of you invested to avail the packets.

If he didn't do an action about the blog packets that are having duplicate sites from the past blog packets, then ask for refund guys.

Sometimes very few links would be same. I will rectify issue. But this is not a big one for any link packet. All buyers target the SERP and ranking to improve the profit from the money site or landing page and calculate ROI.

Hi blog got the packet. Great job this is a hard time to find blog pages due to no PR update. I am feeling like I am in a dofollow blog desert since last April. You are giving me blog pages river to drink me. I don't mind if there are few repeated links. Because Still i am paying less than $0.20 per domain. I can earn more than ten times from this list. Because I can find every blog page in those domains.

Think in smarter way you will in The SKY. IF you can increase price i am happy because cheap spammers will lost.
Nice to see you again in my thread. You are a knowledgeable customer who knows the exact value of my list.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 4W630495P59929231)
please send to my PP mail
thanks
Thanks for the payment. List sent to paypal email.

Status
Not open for further replies.