Nothing Says Authority Quite Like Wikipedia - Company Pages, Niche Targeted Citations

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0ck3taces

Define title
Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0
The first round of orders went great. Going to keep this simple again.

We have Wikipedia on lock with longtime admins who have been working with Wikipedia for years and know the ins and outs. We offer:

Wiki Pages:

We are able to create new pages on Wikipedia that will stick. We can create pages for a company and personal names. These pages are great for branding and are a solid authority signal. They rank very easily as we all know and are great for reputation management because of this. The client must be able to pass Wiki's NOTAB guidelines. Basically you need to have at least 4-5 independent authority sources having quoted/referenced your site/name in an independent article on their authority site. I am able to make some placements, but I don't have enough sources to be able to take a site from nothing to NOTAB ready. You will need to come to me with a site that already has some or all of the notability requirements met. IE clients with real brands/businesses.

We can also create new informational pages. Is there a topic in your niche without a page on Wiki about it yet? We could create the page and then add your site as one of the citation links at the bottom. Again these pages are easily ranked so it could be a great pumper property for you to rank in your niche.

Costs here are typically $500 per page.

Citations:

We can also target already existing Wiki pages which are related to your site's niche and insert links to informational pages from your site onto the Wiki's Citation section. These are quality links to add to a site's backlink portfolio. Wikipedia is known for linking out to only high quality sites so this will immediately put your site among good link neighborhoods. These links also often times trickle in targeted traffic as the pages are often ranking for their terms.

Costs here are based on the pages PR: PR4 - $100, PR5 - $150, PR6 - $200, PR7 - $250.

If your site doesn't have any well referenced articles to use, you can use my infographic service to get some.

You must PM me in order to get the order form as I need to clear your site before allowing you to order. We are doing this all above board so we only work with legit sites. If you have quality clients, it's time you got their site some Wikipedia love.

If your site has had previous attempts at making a page or had one deleted before, the process is still possible, but it will be much longer and cost more. Same goes with citations. Always be careful with who you use for Wikipedia work.

You must PM me for the order form.

I've worked with p0ck3taces previously on an infographic project and the quality of work was top notch. And, during the last week of January I placed an order for another infographic and delivered the project along with Wikipedia link placement. The link was placed on a PR5 page that is related to the infographic's topic and niche.

The referenced link was nicely placed...I should say, professionally placed citation. The link was there for almost a week now. Take note, the page where the link is placed is on a topic that is likely to be spammed. However, checking the referenced sites listed below the page(including my link), no single site is a spam. The good news, the link going to my website's inner page, (which is the infographic) is being surrounded with high-authority sites including .GOVs and .EDUs cited by Wikipedia that have been there for years.

For those who have real websites, the combination of infographic creation and distribution along with Wikipedia link placement is worth the investment.

I've worked with p0ck3taces previously on an infographic project and the quality of work was top notch. And, during the last week of January I placed an order for another infographic and delivered the project along with Wikipedia link placement. The link was placed on a PR5 page that is related to the infographic's topic and niche.

The referenced link was nicely placed...I should say, professionally placed citation. The link was there for almost a week now. Take note, the page where the link is placed is on a topic that is likely to be spammed. However, checking the referenced sites listed below the page(including my link), no single site is a spam. The good news, the link going to my website's inner page, (which is the infographic) is being surrounded with high-authority sites including .GOVs and .EDUs cited by Wikipedia that have been there for years.

For those who have real websites, the combination of infographic creation and distribution along with Wikipedia link placement is worth the investment.

Thanks for taking the time to leave the review. I appreciate it.

PM'd

I can't PM you because you only have one post. Add me on skype - benjamin.eddy . Or contact me from my site - infographdesign.com .

OK - have sent an online message through your website. Look forward to hearing back with your ideas and plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.