Not Your Regular Web 2.0 Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissur

Nov 9, 2010
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We Build High Quality Web 2.0 Properties With Unique Content, Videos & Tags.

Has promoting your website become a chore you hate facing every day? Building backlinks, Web 2.0 sites, and content to promote your site is
required for success, but it takes massive amounts of time.

If you have tried outsourcing Web 2.0 link building before, you probably received ugly, low quality sites which no normal reader is going to
read and follow the links. Even worse, Google may hate the content.

Let’s Face It, Substandard Web 2.0 Properties Are A Waste Of Time.

Sure, they give you a backlink, but do people actually visit your site from your traffic funnel? A content cluster using Web 2.0
sites MUST be filled with high quality content, pictures, and videos to hold the readers attention and get them to TAKE ACTION.
Google rewards QUALITY with higher rankings and higher PR.

A Powerful SEO Funnel Filled With Quality:​

premiumseonet.jpg

Keywords With a Bulls-Eye Focus or Just Missed the Target?

PremiumSEO laser targets the keywords you provide. The keywords are in the URL of the Web 2.0 site, exactly the way you would do it.
The links to your site are focused on your keywords. The unique articles on every site are targeted for your niche

Here’s What We Will Do…

• PremiumSEO leverages the powerful Web 2.0 sites, HubPages, Squidoo, and Blogger, as the cornerstones
    of your content cluster.
    These premium sites rank easily and pass powerful
    PageRank on to your website.

• Your new Blogger page is then promoted using 3 additional Web 2.0 sites, Webs, WetPaint, and Gather.
    These sites help drive your funnel up the Google rankings.

• Your HubPages Hub is reinforced with the power of Weebly, LiveJournal, and Blinkweb.
    Your new HubPage will then pass their power on to your own website.
  • Squidoo is known as one of the pillars of traffic funnels, when bolstered with the Web 2.0 sites,
    Zimbio, Xanga, and Yola
    it becomes almost unstoppable.

• To round out the power of the written word a powerful, unique, keyword rich article is added to
    Multiply
    and aimed right at your website.

• One of the keys to getting sites ranked today is video content on YouTube and DailyMotion.

We’ll Even Add Those Tiny Tags

The real power of getting your Web 2.0 sites, videos, and articles ranked and found is in those tiny tags.

Many inferior SEO products let you worry about the tags, not PremiumSEO.
The sites are not complete without highly optimized tags to target your traffic funnel.

What Does It Cost?

Making a content cluster to drive SEO rankings takes massive amounts of time which you may not have.
What if you could have all of these Web 2.0 sites fully optimized, filled with content, and driving SEO power and traffic to your site.
Would you jump at it, or will you just continue wishing your website ranked higher?

Get Your Own PremiumSEO Bundle Today:

$97,-

stepbystep.jpg

Kind regards,

PremiumSEO.net

P.S. You can add content to any of these sites, because you own them. You will have the usernames and passwords.
PremiumSEO does not leave you hanging, though. If you want to expand your sites
with additional power-packed content we are ready to help!

Previous reviews

“just got my reports back, I love the way this thing is put together! All the properties had different articles and pictures to go along with them and they were all readable and not gibberish! I liiiiiiike! Picture report is a great touch, really really great.

I will be ordering more packages and expansion of content on current package for sure.

I’m a big fan of this service so far.

Otinsdale – WickedFire.com Member

Just got my order and I am extremely impressed, below is my review:

Pros: All of the articles are unique and well written, I can’t see any of them failing a manual review (the high quality articles that link to your money site will definitely pass a manual review – this is the type of content and articles that these type of sites LOVE). Everything is interlinked nicely and as pictured in the diagram on the first page.

The guy gives you two types of reports, the first is a html file that looks like the diagram in the original post – but when you click on the icons it takes you to your specific article on that site. This is dynamite for client work because it looks pretty. You also get an excel file with all of the log in details and permalinks (this is great when you just want to grab the URLs and do a xrumer blast).

I love it how he gives you the log in details without trying to make you pay an additional $5 or $10 for it.

I also love how this package is just unique content interlinked without any add ons. There are so many people selling blog comments, xrumer blasts (myself included) and social bookmarks that it’s good to get a mininet that comes as a blank slate without overpriced addons attached to it.

Cons: As mentioned previously the hubpages account doesn’t have a high enough hubscore to make the links dofollow, the OP should charge an optional $5 to do this? Another good idea would just be a small guide on what people need to do to get that hubscore to make the links dofollow. I personally don’t care at all about the whole dofollow/nofollow thing. I’m also sure that you could give the OP an account that does have a high enough hubscore and he could use that.

SERP movement: I was ranked #2 for a term before this package, I now rank #1. Exact match is searched for 3,600 times monthly. The site that was above me was an about.com page that was properly optimized and PR4. Very happy with this movement and this was without blasting any links or anything at the web 2.0 sites.

Overall: 9/10

Will I order this service again? Yes, in fact I’m already talking about the OP in regards to doing some bulk work that I can resell to my local clients. So you guys better hurry up and order before I lock this guy down for myself.

tencentpiece – WickedFire.com Member

“Review – Sorry for Late review, I have been gone from the forum for the past week

This service is top notch, I’m very surprise on the writing. The contents are all unique and very well written, This is the best web 2.0 properties I have gotten because of the writing alone.

After coming back and checking my serps, it has gone up a few spots on a pretty popular term. All of my achor text were included on the writing also.

The squidoo looks great and was done correctly with the correct links. I really like his unique content.

The video was ok but it showed the link to my site, so I guess this is good.

Overall, I’ll be buying this service for sure – I have bought many web 2.0 properties with link wheel from this forums and the contents are never unique and the writing don’t make sense some times, but this writing is top notch – So price is good and I can tell he put alot of time into this.

neynme – WickedFire.com Member

Last edited:

Looks like a quality service. Can we supply 3 keywords for the main 3 properties, and what keywords will you use for the tier 2 (LSI)? What is the turnaround time for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.