!*!*! Not just another Link Wheel Service !*!*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejobs

catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Rating - 100%
398   0   0
I am lazy, so as the Google. I don't like to form a link wheel in a day and wait for a month to see results. Here we take at least 4-5 business days to create a link wheel and another 4-5 business days to promote it.

Yeah, Just creating a wheel and not promoting it will fetch you minimal results.

Here our target site will have a frame work done by 6 web 2.0 properties [which will be addressed as frames from here]. All 6 frames will be interlinked to form a cycle and each frame will have a link pointing towards our target site.

“I have no magical diagrams but the wheel would be as natural as possible.”

Salient Features:

* Top web 2.0 property sites will be used [wordpress, blogspot, livejournal, vox, tumbler, squarespace, blog.com etc]
* Content is the King. So we do not use spun articles. 6 unique 450-500 words content will be written for each frame [Day 1, 2 & 3].
* We will take the next two days [Day 4 & 5] to create 6 frames [3 per day]. This is done to make it look quite natural. Also some relevant images will be added in the frames.
* At the end of the 5th day we will ping the RSS feed of the frames to at least 20-25 freshly tested ping servers.
* Most of the anchors pointing to our target site will be used inline and few at the footer. This is also done to make it look quite natural.

Wheel Promotion:

Day 6 – 250 directory submissions + 10-15 social book marking + 5 Article submissions.
All the above are done to the target site.

Day 7 – 250 directory submissions will be done for each 6 frames. [Overall 1500 dir submissions]

Day 8 – 10-15 social bookmarking will be done for each 6 frames. [Overall 60-90 social bookmarking]

Day 9 – 5 article postings will be done for each 6 frames. [Overall 30 article postings].

Day 10 – Once again the RSS of the frames will be pinged and finally detailed report will be sent.

Note:

• For directory submissions no PR 0 sites will be used. Though high PR sites will have less acceptance rate [particularly for deep links], our intentions are not to build back links to those blogs but to get directory visits from different ip.
  • For Social bookmarking, high PR sites like reddit, misterwong, stubbleupon, jumptags etc will be used.
  • For Article Submission, high PR fast approval directories like articlesnatch, articledashboard, articlemonkey etc will be used.
  • While bookmarking and article posting, we will create fresh account for each order and the entire details will be sent with the report.
  • 6 unique content will be written related to our target site. Here the point to be noted is that we will not have keywords enriched in the content as we need the wheel look natural. But the content will be related to our target site.
  • Also the URL of the frames will not have the keywords we focus.
Cost : $86
My paypal is : catchmeatjames@gmail.com
Pls feel free to PM me if you have any queries.

3 Review copies - 1 @ 50% off /// 1 @ 30% off /// 1 @ 15% off.

steve,

I have bought your other services a few times before, can I also get a review copy. Thank you

Review,

Bought link wheel service from Steve again and this service really helped one of my main keywords. Steve was very good with communication and advice. Everything was done in a timely manner and professionally.

If you want some good quality white hat service, then this is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.