NODO v.2.0 Links Really Work! Diversify Ur Link Profile!Just Upgraded! 20 Free Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
These work so I'm offering FREE 20 Links to anyone with over 200 posts for a review NO Limits!
-----
NEW ONE OF A KIND SERVICE FROM A SOLID PROVIDER
------------
"NODO LINKS"
------------
Now you ask yourself wtf is a NODO link?
A nodo link is simple. It's either a nofollow link or a dofollow.

Why would I want a nofollow link?
More and more people who purchase nothing but dofollow links to their site are experiencing a lot of negative effects in serps (this is my professional Opinion). My goal isn't to get you banned but to make your link building profile look as natural as I can.

Is NODO links for me?
If you are looking for just dofollow links to your site then this isn't the service for you. If you are looking to diversify your link profile with NODO links using multiple platforms and multiple anchors on multiple IPS then this service is not for you.

So what links does a NODO Links package come with? Can I specify what links i want?
Well as many of you from my experience Dripping works well. So my packages work on a per week basis where links are made DAILY! My system is setup to be random you'll get a mix of each type depending on the amount of links purchased.

So How many links does 1 Order get?

You will receive more than what you orders just in case some get deleted as is the nature of link building. (You'll receive more most likely)

What Type of links are these?

My team is trained for Multiple Platforms! You will Receive:
-Blog Comments Not Scrapebox Blog Comments (Low OBL > 20 on the day of posting)
-Guestbook Posts
(Multiple Guestbook Platforms)
-Image Comments (Multiple Image Gallery Platforms)
-Trackbacks
-Forums (Multiple Forum Platforms)
-Referrer sites links
(Multiple Platforms)

What else make this service so unique?
Your links and linking profile comes out looking more legitimate. We don't just use your anchor/keyword text to link back. Some will say "www.domainx.com", "Homepage", "Visit my homepage", "Website", and not to mention YOUR Main Keyword/s that we want to anchor. This will make any Link profile look really diverse! Not to mention NO 2 REPORTS will ever be Identical! Everyone will have different Links!

What about Reporting?
NO TWO REPORTS WILL EVER BE the SAME (Which is great)! Reports will be emailed out at the end of the week of work in a very Detailed by "DAY" manner. So you know what happened what day! What anchor was used. Included INSTRUCTION GUIDE on how to view your links on some sites.

A little about me your service provider:
I've been doing seo for nearly 7 years now give or take a few years i can't recall. I've been a good solid wickedfire provider for well over a year now with over 200+ positive reviews.

How do I get Started?
To get Started Just select a package below and make the paypal payment to stacykohlman@hotmail.com then
-----------------------
Email the following details to
stacykohlman@hotmail.com

Keyword/Anchor Text: 3 Max
URL: 1 URL Only
Description: (Must Be at least 450 character description of your site)
REPORT Email: (Where I send the report to)
Timeframe: (i.e 1 week , 2 week, month etc.)
---------
Cost:
Starter: 1 Week = 100+ Nodo Links: $15

-------------------------
Intermediate: 2 Weeks = 250
+ Nodo Links: $35
-------------------------
Veteran VIP : 4 Weeks = 500+ Nodo Links: $65
-----------------------
EMAIL or PM me for custom/Bulk Orders

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU GUYS!

Just ordered 4 week package and a 2 week package. Stacy always delivers! Looking forward to seeing how this package performs.

Got my report already!

Review copy consisted mostly of guestbook posts, with a few other different ones thrown in here and there. I won't bullshit you - these aren't the holy grail of links that will put you on page 1 for "auto insurance quotes", but as far as I can tell they're extremely unique and so would be great if you're looking to diversify your backlink profile. Nice anchor diversity, and some of the links were embedded in little icon things and stuff (I think they were icons, anyway) which I thought was very cool.

I hate rating services with numbers, 'cause everyone just always gives everything a 5/5 and it's meaningless! So, just let me say that I think this is definitely worth the price for what you get.

So um... yep... that's it. Thanks!

I will also grab one of those free reviews to see how this service looks like. PM on the way :)

Review!

I'd like to thank Stacy for the review copy.

WHAT I DID: I sent this small pack at a site that simply needs indexing help(more crawlers visiting) and I don't care about it ranking, I did this because I wasn't sure of the level of links that were gonna hit it and didn't want to risk one of my money-makers.

I'm glad I did tit this way, don't get me wrong a service like this DEFINITELY has it's purpose. I'd use it specifically for that, to index properties or to backlink my 1st tier backlinks but it's not in my taste for straight to my money sites.

QUALITY OF LINK TYPE: What I received was primarily foreign country Guestbook links and backlinks from website evaluation sites like Website Analysis - statsie.com for instance.

I've sent stuff like this at my money sites before and wasn't happy about the results, BUT that is just my own first-hand experience.

PRICE: I would buy these for the low-price and use them to backlink my backlinks, the price is pretty good and almost every link has a purpose to serve in the grand scheme of things.

COMMUNICATION:
Stacy is very good with communication and easy to catch up to, one of the more consistent providers on the forum with a good rep and business acumen. I've been a customer of other services and never had a problem.

OVERALL: This is a good service for the price and if you know understand link hierarchy and use them accordingly, unless my money site was an undoubted aged authority site with an already amazing backlink profile, I'd stick to backlinking my backlink properties link blog farms, Database sites, wikis, web 2.0, profile pages, etc. The price is low, but you get what you pay for in regard to link quality IMHO.

6.5/10

Thanks for the reviews! Here's another on my old thread!
Open for more orders!

m0rtal; said:
Here's my review:

Speed 5/5

I think it took about a week give or take a day to complete which is as described.

Communication 5/5

Didn't really need to communicate much on this as it's pretty straightforward once I placed my order, just wait. Though any time I've had questions for other stuff I've purchased Stacy is always fast to respond.

Price 4.5/5

Price is fair. The variety of platforms and follow/nofollow links you get is worth it as I don't really see people offering this kind of variety.

Quality 5/5

Service is as described. You get a variety of platforms and links here. Going off the report there were about 70+ nofollow and 130+ dofollow which is a nice mix. Nice mix of anchor text as described.

Overall Review

Too early to discuss SERP results as it's only been a few days. However, I'm definitely pleased with the variety of links and anchors this provides as well as the fact both do and nofollow links are included which is going to be crucial with all the new algo updates Google has been pushing. There were a few dead links but there was also an over delivery to make up for it. I got 229 links in my report. Overall this is a great service to get some variety going in your link profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.