no more weeklies on epic...

More Like Epic Fail !!!! there whole finance department is crap now ... all payments are being sent late also .. if u didnt know ..im sure u do now

Epic sent my payment late 6 times in a row, missed wire payment, took over 1 month to setup new wire info and now net 30? Bye bye epic.

just to add, my AM keeps telling me that they will pay me weekly irrespective of the general policy lol but am confident they will fuck me over later.

i quit using them a while ago. My AM is pretty cool, but I just don't see the incentive to run with them any more. Same goes for Clickbooth who's been breathing down my throat to send them traffic, but I just can't rationalize dealing with these guys that are slow as shit, have the same offers as EWA, A4D, PKM, Adsimillis etc. Just doesn't make sense anymore. Only reason I would run anything with them now is if they have something exclusive that I can't get on anywhere else. That's not happening, so no traffic for them.

yeah, something's wrong for sure with this weeks payment. Was told monday by the latest. weird.

2n6g3e0.jpg