NinjaVideo Founder, Hana Beshara sentenced to 22 months in prison

Maybe you should stop stealing shit too then?

Your site: SwiftStreams.com

Looks a lot like this site: Le Rédacteur Web: Rédaction et Marketing pour le Web

Same design...I'm sure you at least bought the rights to the photos on your site - right?

thread_backfire.gif

This reminds me of a feature request I've been mulling over since the great Hellblazer stomping of Fall 2010...

How many of you gay webmasters would agree that in addition to the Rep and itrader systems here a third social widget for 'stompings' or 'trounces'?

It could be the shape of a small boot beside the Rep button and whenever someone does a complete and total trouncing like this above, we the gay webmasters can click a button on that post and assign the giver and receiver of that asswhooping. Kind of like a vote, and when you click on it a tiny window comes up and you simply assign which party gave the trouncing and which party received it... And of course on their profile pages we'd see all of the trounce history much like we do now see our own feedback history.

What say you, wickedfire? Anyone else interested in spotting the top trouncers and their trouncings? Shit would be fun.

She's kinda cute and adorable IMO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT74KfQxyNc]Indictment News - YouTube[/ame]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GOD DAMMIT!!!

This thread had the 2nd Best stomping on it of ALL TIMES.

I just noticed that every one of Yuckystuff's posts have been deleted here!

That was the WF equivalent of throwing the Mona Lisa on a Fire. :(

Did I miss any drama. How come all of yucky's thread got deleted. This don't happen to any other members/profiles. I read the other thread asking where is gone but didn't know he's gone that faraway