NinjaVideo Founder, Hana Beshara sentenced to 22 months in prison

blogginginc

Mar 3, 2008
After Hana posted several messages on Facebook, authorities decided it was best for her to start serving prison time from today.

http://torrentfreak.com/us-authorities-silence-ninjavideo-founder-rush-her-to-prison-120113/

NinjaVideo Founder Sentenced To 22 Months in Prison | TorrentFreak

ninja-hana.jpg

Maybe you should stop stealing shit too then?

Your site: SwiftStreams.com

Looks a lot like this site: Le Rédacteur Web: Rédaction et Marketing pour le Web

Same design...I'm sure you at least bought the rights to the photos on your site - right?

HMMM...didn't know that...way to go phillipines, the site will be swapped shortly, paid for design and everything of course, however it looks like i got ripped off.
anyway, a new design is coming, that was just something to put up until we knew what we wanted to say there.
thanks for the notice

HMMM...didn't know that...way to go phillipines, the site will be swapped shortly, paid for design and everything of course, however it looks like i got ripped off.
anyway, a new design is coming, that was just something to put up until we knew what we wanted to say there.
thanks for the notice

No, no, no - fuck that. Your ass needs to do some time for that shit. You stole, now you need to pay for it.

No, no, no - fuck that. Your ass needs to do some time for that shit. You stole, now you need to pay for it.
Actually had these people complied at all once they had been informed of their mistake...i suspect they wouldnt be doing any jailtime

just sayin

Actually had these people complied at all once they had been informed of their mistake...i suspect they wouldnt be doing any jailtime

just sayin

You're a thief, by your own definition. Now stop casting stones you pretentious fuck, or I'll really put your shit out there.

You're a thief, by your own definition. Now stop casting stones you pretentious fuck, or I'll really put your shit out there.
i get it man..it looks bad...i will get off the soapbox

funny thing is i just spoke up for phillipino outsourced employees as well...lol

backing out of forum until my design is changed on that site.

nice start to the week and day...fuck