Ninja Articles - Trial package included - time freeing service is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzonas

Don™ Don™ Don™
Feb 19, 2010
Hatfield, UK
theseo.cc
Rating - 100%
271   0   0
Dear Wicked Fire members,

I am happy to announce a revamped product - Ninja Articles! This is a subscription based service where you get articles that are tailored to your blog and your niche!

What does it include?

FREE keyword research

We will do keyword research for your blog according to the keywords you provide and niche your blog is in. We normally research long tail keywords that have 3 or more words in the phrase and that have at least 50 search volume.

Content tailored to your blog

We will write articles according to the keywords we researched. We use only native English speaking writers whose full or part time job is writing articles so they know how to write properly.

Content publishing and scheduling

We will publish the content on your blog. If you order 10 articles package on 1st December, 2014, we will publish the content every 3 days for a full month so you will have articles published on: 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, 25th and 28th of December. If you order 30 articles package, we will publish every day from 1st of December!

We have second option here: schedule for future, not just backdate anymore! However, it would look unnatural if a link pointed to a future post that does not exist yet so interlinking will be delayed (last day of the post for that month). This will make blog look updated all the time and fresh!

Content formatting and interlinking

We will do on-page SEO formatting for the content. We will add related image from Google image search and then we will bold, italic and underline the keywords.

Oh, not only that! Here comes the most powerful feature of this service! We will do interlinking between the content! Yep, we do averagely 4 interlinks per article. Some posts may have less but other will cover by some extra interlinks! Interlinks are one of the most powerful ways to keep your visitors on the blog and it also helps to rank for long tail keywords!

No duplicate keywords!

We save everything under very well organised and designed spreadsheets so we make sure we never use the same keywords for the same blog in case you keep subscription active for years!

Benefits of Ninja Articles:

• Free keyword research
  • Content for your blog
  • Traffic from long tail keywords
  • Take a vacation without worrying about your content
  • Focus primarily on marketing your blogs!

So, Don, how much is it going to cost me?

Here are the packages:

• 10 posts/month - $157/month (500 words/article)
  • 20 posts/month - $297/month (500 words/article)
  • 30 posts/month - $437/month (500 words/article)
More packages will be added in the future with varied lengths of articles.

BUT WAIT! Before you order a package, you may want to try our trial package!

For just $57 / one-time payment, try this service! We will do full servie for 4 keywords - keyword research, content, publishing, interlinking and report! Some rules apply however:

• One-time per user
  • One-time per website
TAT for trial package is 15 business days but I will try to do under 5 business days.

ORDER TRIAL HERE

If you want to opt-in for full service already, order below:

ORDER NOW

You don’t believe that our articles rank? Here’s some proof:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Here's what others have to say:

r1.png

r2.png

ORDER NOW

Here’s how it works:

1. You fill in the details and subscribe
2. We check the details and see if everything is clear for us
3. We do keyword research
4. We write articles
5. We publish/schedule articles
6. We format and interlink articles
7. We send the report to your email
8. Rinse and repeat as long as your subscription is active

ORDER NOW

Contact and refund policy:

Email: don@donspoint.com
WF: mzonas

Refund: We will refund your money if we fail to deliver report within 15 business days (3 weeks) after we receive initial payment or recurring payment for the next month. In case we mess up with articles (any problems with articles or publishing, etc ...) we will rewrite articles and republish content if we need to!

PM me for samples!

Thanks!

Up to the top, guys, I will not be online today but I should be tomorrow!

Those who ordered trial packs and proper packs, keyword research is done and sent for the writers. Articles should be done this week for sure.

Thanks!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.