Niche North II - The Best Niche-Specific Blog Networks Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehobbster

The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
NicheNorthThread.jpg

NicheNorthNetworks.png

For Network Posts:
Click Here for the Order Form

For Permanent Homepage Links:
Email me using the address above, or PM me

Please Remember that there are NO REPORTS GIVEN for this service.
Availability will be updated constantly.

Welcome to the 2nd Wickedfire Thread of "Niche North - The Best Niche-Specific Blog Networks Period."​

Previous Threads: [I]

Announcements

1. I'd like to announce a few immediate and upcoming changes. The prices have varied slightly to balance with the demand and suggestions of others.

2. Four new niches will be debuting very soon, which will include Finance, Jewelry, Eco/Green, Spiritual/Paranormal.

3. After that, the most likely niches will be in the Technology and Education fields!

Thanks for the overwhelming support of this service. I am glad we can all derive benefit from this win/win situation.

Responses from last thread:

charlesmartel said:
Just placed an order. Thanks!

Thank you! I have the details and am slapping it in the queue. I'll confirm by email as well.

zxlk21e said:
gonna order - and +1 for edu and finance

Great, you will enjoy it! May these links be strong, and your monies be plentiful, sir. I am taking note of your niche suggestions as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
Noticed your health niche is selling out pretty quick, I plan on making an order on a "health" network soon, will there be a new health network if this one is sold out?

Thanks brah!

p.s. I'm also eager for the finance network!

Waiting for new niches to debut very soon! Free bump.

Yes, they are coming!

Noticed your health niche is selling out pretty quick, I plan on making an order on a "health" network soon, will there be a new health network if this one is sold out?

Thanks brah!

p.s. I'm also eager for the finance network!

Yes, I have actually begun working on the second health niche, but it is not my top priority at the moment. I want to touch on various other niches first. Thanks for asking though. Finance is coming!

Got the newest order and sent an email confirmation. Thanks for the continued support! Working on getting these new networks ready. We are getting really close. Just a reminder....

Coming soon!

Finance
Jewelry
Eco/Green
Spiritual/Paranormal

Coming Later!

Education
Technology

Got the couple new orders from last night and sent out email confirmations. Expecting to launch the new networks on Monday if all goes as planned! I'll let everyone know in this thread, plus I'll send out email notifications to those on the list :)

Good morning!

Thank you guys, especially the people who joined the list. I love waking up to a great response! Confirmation emails are being sent, and all of the work will be started today.

There is plenty more space for others to hop on board! Get it while it lasts, because these are limited, high PR and trust networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.