Niche Based High Quality Blog Posting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ao2nv4.png

5dpi06.png

How to order?

Please mail/PM me your order details and I'll get back to you with a payment gateaway or payment details.

Contact Info:

Skype -- Nelson.juria

Order Email -- Nelsonjuria@gmail.com

Payment Info:

Paypal: N.juria@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Nelson.

Did you offer this service on this forum before? Did you get any reviews from established members?

I'm providing this service first time over WF. Yes, I've been providing Guest posting and blog posting services from last 1 year over DP and Warrior forum. Regarding free review copy, I don't have any copy available at the moment.

Many Thanks,
Nelson.
Did you offer this service on this forum before? Did you get any reviews from established members?

I've been using him as a content writer from last couple of weeks and so far he did good job so i would like to try this service as well. Placed starter package as of now.

Thanks

nobody will pay you $70 without any reviews here and don't mention warrior forum here, you are losing all credibility

I got the review copy. Content was unique and well researched and it was posted on PR4 site which has good trust flow. Overall, i pleased with the service and decided to order stater package by next week.

Received a review Copy.

Content was Well written
Relevance was right on target. Article was placed on a very niche specific blog.
Article was written and placed in under 48 hours

Overall seems like a solid service from what i have seen and I plan to order more.

Got my report yesterday. Everythig looks good and Nelson posted on specific sites which i was looking for. Great service and will order next month

Just received my firts post.
Awesome post, from a very professional seller.
Highly reccomended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.