NHL Playoffs

The Pens started the series like a team 'entitled' to something. I love that Philly smacked them in the mouth. Don't get me wrong, I think Crosby is 100% the best player in the league, but I have a distaste for Letang, Malkin and a few other scumbags on that team.
Crosby is a dirtier player than both Malkin and Letang combined. Neither of them have ever really had a bad reputation. Malkin gets flak because he's Russian, but he's not dirty.

I like Crosby, best player in the world, but he doesn't always play without some added tricks.

Not a bad proposal. Plugs needs in both teams. Tampa doesn't have the assets to give for Luongo.

Bruins are being eliminated on Wednesday bro. Rangers aren't looking too spiffy either.

Yeah, I know tampa doesn't have any assists...but luongo's wife lives there, and he has a NTC, so it's really up to him.

Even if tampa gave draft picks they would be in the mid to high 20s cause tampa will be unstoppable with a solid goalie...so that's not a good trade either.

I'll cheer for any team that doesn't do the trap/clog/defensive game. It kills the sport.

I am even cheering for Chicago over Phoenix.

A Nashville-NJ final would be such a snorefest.

BIG Rangers win last night... Excited and nervous for Game 7.

Congrats to the Yotes for advancing for the first time as this organization and the first time since '87 when they were the JETS.

Let's Go Panthers tonight by the way! haha

GO RANGERS GO! Stoked for game 7...we just need the same offence to show up and have the King play another amazing game in net....

They have proven to be a top contender all year long, and thank god they didn't win the Presidents Trophy...bc we all know those teams shit the bed in the playoffs.

Surprise finish tonight in the Washington Boston game...bye bye Chara!

Not a really big NY fan, live in Boston but I do hope they win. They have had a great year.

Average price of ticket for Sens vs Rangers - $260
Average price of ticket for Devils vs Panthers - $30

lulz

U2OII.jpg

kYApA.jpg

OMG, I found this thread!!! Aaaaaaah! No, I must go away from here because I can spend hours discussing fucking hockey!!!!! I'm so in love with it, so badly. And hockey-players are so HOT!