NHL Playoffs

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Surprised no thread yet with the crazyness going on this year. What series you following? Pits / Philly was some cray shit...I missed today's game and looks like it's done. Predicted Philly would take it after Pits wins two.

Who do you see in the finals?

How about them dirty hits? 25 games send a message or what?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAQs8lq6KJ8]Marian Hossa stretchered off ice after hit from Raffi Torres - YouTube[/ame]

Watching Canucks tonight. Going to be pretty dope..

I had thought that Pittsburgh and Vancouver were going to be the top teams.. but that prediction is almost 3/4 of the way proven completely wrong.

fuckk...

Personally, I'm just waiting for Vancouver to lose again, so I can watch YouTube vids of a new riot...

Seugin is on fire right now, just forced a game 7 back home for my home town B's. Typical bruins fashion game 7 back home. Liking it.

A 5pm start time in Vancouver makes for a much more enjoyable viewing time here in Spain. I have high hopes but I feel I'm gong to be sorely disappointed. It's going to be another 17 long years me thinks :(

Go Canucks go!

A 5pm start time in Vancouver makes for a much more enjoyable viewing time here in Spain. I have high hopes but I feel I'm gong to be sorely disappointed. It's going to be another 17 long years me thinks :(

Go Canucks go!

Haha I can only imagine. Games start here at 10:00 and go till one. Huge pain the ass sometimes.

Have faiths. Canucks got this.

Predictions

Not looking good on my PIT, CHI, NJD picks. If the Rangers lose to Ottawa something is wrong with this world. Let's be real though, the Leafs are building a dynasty in the off-season and winning consecutive cups.

Oh great, one Canadian team left in the playoffs.

Could be worse. I could be a Leafs fan.

Being from Chicago originally, and living in Boston now, it's great to have two teams to cheer for. Hopefully they can both get their shit together and make it through the first round.

Luongo for Nash
Or maybe to tampa
Not a bad proposal. Plugs needs in both teams. Tampa doesn't have the assets to give for Luongo.

Being from Chicago originally, and living in Boston now, it's great to have two teams to cheer for. Hopefully they can both get their shit together and make it through the first round.
Bruins are being eliminated on Wednesday bro. Rangers aren't looking too spiffy either.

BIG Rangers fan here. Praying they don't waste away this season w/ a loss to Ottawa tonight! That would be heart breaking. And w/ the NY Media all the talk will be about how they didn't go out and get Nash, blah blah.

Pulling for the Blues out of the West. Their style is awesome. Fast and physical.

I can't believe all of the upsets and drama going on. I really like the job Shanny has done but I def. think this years playoffs has shown some major inconsistencies with suspension. I'm not upset about the Torres one though, scumbag has been suspended 3 times in 13 months. He deserves the book being thrown at him.

Let's Go Rangers!

I'm disapointed by the Pittsburgh penguins, however a good team cannot win without a good goalie. Not that Flower is not good, but he allowed too much bad goals and you cannot win when you allow such goals. Hope for the next year, maybe a Luongo / Fleury Trade ?

:)

The Pens started the series like a team 'entitled' to something. I love that Philly smacked them in the mouth. Don't get me wrong, I think Crosby is 100% the best player in the league, but I have a distaste for Letang, Malkin and a few other scumbags on that team.

My avatar is a pic of my dog, named Crosby! haha... When we got him the GF wouldn't go for Henrik or Leetch so Crosby it was!