News Blasts Work - Add Them To Your SEO Strategy - 5 Paid PR Networks - $20 Per PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

p0ck3taces

Define title
Nov 3, 2009
San Francisco
Rating - 96.4%
53   2   0

--> Click The Above Image to Purchase <--

FAQ:
Q - How long does the process take?
A - 1-3 days for article to be written. 1-2 days for Press Release to be submitted. At this point you will receive a Google document with your article from Orders(AT )postpressrelease.com . Then up to three days later, once your PR is approved across submitted sites, we will add a report to the bottom of the Google document we sent you.

Q - What if my site is Iguana Pet Care, how would you find relevant news on this?
A - If there is no news on the specific subject of the site then we just look broader. So for this example we first look for news on Iguana Pet Care > Iguanas > Pet Care > Pets etc. until we find a current news story.

Q - Will I receive a report?
A - Yes - Report will include - Paid sites the PR is approved on - And a snapshot of some of the pickup you received across news sites.

Price is now permanently just $20 per PR. I've been hearing from quite a few customers they would order more regularly if they didn't have to wait until they had 10 orders so they could get the $20 bulk price.

Read through this thread for reviews. Articles Written on News In YOUR niche -- Build Trusted News Links -- As Low as $20

These are great for new sites, and using right before aggressive link building. During maintenance, I use 1-2 of these per month on each of my sites. If you haven't added news links to your seo strategy yet, it's time to start. My service is a reliable and cheap way to do so. My strategy allows for sites with nothing newsworthy to write about to still be able to use PR's for their seo - and use them consistently.

Last edited:
looks interesting but I have a problem. some of my clients are very particular about their image so, can we approve your PR before syndication?

looks interesting but I have a problem. some of my clients are very particular about their image so, can we approve your PR before syndication?

No I don't offer approval before submissions. It slows down the orders way too much you would be surprised at the percentage of customers which will never respond. These are press releases specifically for seo, not for directly promoting the company.

Order up.

Status
Not open for further replies.