Newly Open to the Public - Limited Premium PR5 - PR7 blog posts. PA40-PA86.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wander

Suborbital Member
Oct 14, 2012
Canada
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

First to order will get highest PA links available for the corresponding PR.

All Blog posts will be 400 word permanent native english articles based on some form of news about your product/service/business. 100 words will be an excerpt of the article which will be displayed on the homepage of the site, the 100 word excerpt will contain your 1 text link in it. All Posts are guaranteed 30 days of homepage time, after which the article will roll off the homepage and you will need to renew for continued time on the homepage.

Most sites are HTML based and on different C class IP's.

Addition $10 per link will get you 750 words of high level native english.

All orders will go through a review process, we reserve the right to refund any orders not deemed relevant or fit. Any orders with article titles/anchors that appear to be irrelevant will be refunded.

Click Here to Purchase

I am not offering review copies, however, within 48 hours from when your report has been delivered if you are not satisfied with the link I will refund your order minus a $5 per link processing fee.

If you have questions regarding the order you may PM me or leave a voicemail on my skype number and I will personally return your call at the time you specify. (650) 319-7351.​

Last edited:

Thanks Da Capo

None of them are .ca. If you have large volume demand for .ca, I might have something else available. These are an equal mix of .net, .org and .com.

Same price for renewal, with a new article. Discounts if you need large volume + recurring.
14 day TAT.

Thanks for the orders, still availability for the PA60+ sites, this kind of PA doesn't become available often for links

Majestic Metrics for the PR7 Tech site.. any outbound link will become a PR5

w1tCbAa.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the orders. These sites have never been used for this purpose before so homepages have VERY few OBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.