New Scrapebox Triple Pak Auto Approve List - Edu and Gov - BE +More - Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch for loopline, let me tell you a little incident that happened just now, I sent him a PM sayin that I have paid for the list with my paypal address (i dont give transaction ids since its different for buyers and sellers) , he replies back to me with the link to download the list and politely says I havent sent him the money, I check my PP account and see that I actually havent sent the money but still loopline had sent me the list!! Being professional is one thing but being being a genuinely good person is another and that too im pretty new here and still he trusted me and for those who are thinking whether I paid, well yes I did and only after paying did I download the list.

Genuine persons are hard to find , but loolpline I have never met anyone online more genuine than you

thank you loopline

I apologize for not getting a review up. loopline sent me the list 9.

I have 7 instances left out of the 18 I have run to do link checking and I can post the work and send a bill. Link checking takes my machine forever to run and bogs it down.
I ran all parts of his list a couple times, got great results as usual. Trying to do to much at once and or having a senior moment I never wrote down the results for the different parts of his list. So his list results are mixed in with 7 other lists. I fucked up and I apologize.

For anyone who has not bought any of these auto approve list or just a few. looplines list consistently yield more found links.
A couple list providers are starting to do the filtering and checking found links after a week or period of time. Their lists are starting to get up to loopline's level in filtering and results.

Do a search of Threads started by loopline for auto approve list. You'll find reviews with high found link results for every list.

any other reviewer? i like to see more especially on the edu list.. thanks

I found the instance with 5962 gov and edu urls.

I had posted to the whole list,
5962 urls
404 success
245 found links

There are 79 domains. I did the run with my settings a little high probably, I am experimenting with different settings.
I used 1 url for the links. So I'm good if I had 160 links, double the amount of domains.
It would be interesting to see other results. I might run the edu / gov again before the night is out.

I found the instance with 5962 gov and edu urls.

I had posted to the whole list,
5962 urls
404 success
245 found links

There are 79 domains. I did the run with my settings a little high probably, I am experimenting with different settings.
I used 1 url for the links. So I'm good if I had 160 links, double the amount of domains.
It would be interesting to see other results. I might run the edu / gov again before the night is out.

did you check all 5900 urls for links? Cause I posted to them all and got like in the thousands of found links. Just curious.

MAtt

REVIEW

Ok, first I want to say that I totally fucking dropped the ball on MAtt, he was kind enough to let me review his list and between being sick as a dog and Christmas, I never got a chance to post my review. So first I want to publicly apologize to Matt, sorry mate for taking so long to post.

For this review I ran these lists through my normal regiment, randomizing the URLs and then picking one URL from each domain. I set SB down to 20 connections and a timeout of 90 seconds. It takes a while to go through a list but I think you'll get the best results with these settings.

REVIEW:

PAK 9A -= WP, MT and B2E list =-

288,214 total URLs

6,818 domains

SB shows a success rate of about 77.4%

9a1l.jpg

and a CONFIRMED rate of 49.8%

9a2p.jpg

I pulled in a CONFIRMED 3,395 links or a 49.8% which equates to about 143,530 links if I ran the whole list. If you purchased just this list, you pay about 4 cents for every 100 links.

PAK 9B -= Blog Engine list =-

6,085 total URLs

433 domains

SB shows a success rate of about 92.8%

9b1q.jpg

and a CONFIRMED rate of 65.8%

9b2m.jpg

I pulled in a CONFIRMED 285 links or a 65.8% which equates to about 4,004 links if I ran the whole list. If you purchased just this list, you pay about 50 cents for every 100 links.

PAK 9C -= .edu and .gov list =-

5,962 total URLs

79 domains

I couldn't show you a pic of my success rate, SB crashed in the middle of the posting.

NO PIC

and a CONFIRMED rate of 59.5%

9c2h.jpg

I pulled in a CONFIRMED 47 links or a 59.5% which equates to about 3,547 links if I ran the whole list. If you purchased just this list, you pay about $2.11 for every 100 links.

SUMMARY:

For the price these lists are an amazing deal, these lists are great for posting links to your second tiers especially web 2.0s, I also sometimes run them to money sites. Something like the edu and gov list, I'd post solely to my money sites. I'd also alter the anchor text a little bit for those longer tails which should really give you a big boost. If you're not doing something like this, you're missing the boat and probably some income as well.

For you guys who are serious about this business you really need a box solely for SB, either a dedi box on the net that you pay monthly for or something like I do, I have a second box sitting next to my main computer that I remote desktop into and that box runs SB all day and all night, just turning out links for my sites. If you're not doing this, I strongly encourage you to do so.

MAtt, how many of each of these lists are still available?

did you check all 5900 urls for links? Cause I posted to them all and got like in the thousands of found links. Just curious.

MAtt

Hey Matt, Sorry I didn't see your post, I'll go back over tonight or tomorrow first thing. I got way behind with the holidays and knee surgery. I am starting to get caught back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.