New Scrapebox Triple Pak Auto Approve List - Edu and Gov - BE +More - Limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopline

Feb 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Selling a new Scrapebox Triple Pak Auto Approve list #9 (3 lists) for use with scrapebox, xrumer or any other blog commenter that can comment on the same platforms.

Triple Pak Contains 3 lists:

Mostly Wordpress, Moveable Type, and B2Evolution. - 288,000 urls from 6,800 domains.

Blog Engine - 6,000 urls from 433 domains.

.Edu and .Gov - 5,900 urls from 79 domains.

This is 3 lists that are being sold as 1 package. You get all 3 lists when you buy this pak, which is #9 of my lists/paks.

These are unique from the last Auto Approve lists that I sold. None of the domains or urls in these list were sold in my prior lists, and none of the domains or urls from my last lists are in these lists.

These domains work with Fast Poster in scrapebox and are derived from the following blog platforms:

Wordpress
Moveable Type
B2Evolution
BlogEngine

All of these work in Scrapebox, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.
List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

These lists are also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Price:

Normally $200, but for you as a WickedFire memeber its only $150.

Just enter Discount Code: WickedFire on the purchase page.

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

Pak 9 (all 3 lists) - Auto Approve Triple Pak #9 | Scrapebox Lists For Sale

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Use Discount Code: WickedFire

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

MAtt

Hello,
Transaction ID #5Y5493852N463363U

The payment processor has not yet informed us about your payment. Your order will be processed as soon as they inform us about the payment.

If required, any information related to this order will be emailed to you at odeme@canyoldasim.com. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam filter or bulk email folder.

Please contact service@mattborden.com for any questions.

download link to my email address did not come. I would be happy if you send the download link.

Hello,
Transaction ID #5Y5493852N463363U

The payment processor has not yet informed us about your payment. Your order will be processed as soon as they inform us about the payment.

If required, any information related to this order will be emailed to you at odeme@canyoldasim.com. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam filter or bulk email folder.

Please contact service@mattborden.com for any questions.

download link to my email address did not come. I would be happy if you send the download link.

Look this isn't hard. This is the third forum username you have created and posted in my sales threads with. I have told you time and time again I do NOT wish to do business with you. We have had our issues in the past, you and I, and I keep telling you to stop trying to buy my stuff. Yet you keep trying to buy my products, just so you can try and cause trouble with it. And for goodness sake, as a courtesy don't publish people email address all over forums, now its just going to be scraped and I am going to be spammed. Bah.

I refunded your payment. Please don't keep wasting my time.

Thanks,
MAtt

Sure. we can work it out. I will unblock you, you can go ahead and purchase it again. Thanks for your interest, and if there is any issues, please let me know. Also there is a file in there with recommended connection settings.

Thanks,
MAtt

someone who actually bought this list can make a review ?

I'm interested but $150 it's a lot of money for me and I don't want to risk this money to something that I'm not sure that is very very good

thanks

Yeah the first replier above isn't exactly believable "Thanks I pretended to buy! awesome list"

eliquid buys all of my lists, and hes reputable here on BHW. Flatline also has been given a revew copy, but his family is ill and it will be a bit before he gets it done.

To get things rolling:

2 Free review copies

You need to have at least 100 posts and have been a member of WickedFire for at least 1 month. Also you must have scrapebox so that you can test these lists.

Post here to claim your review.

OK, so i got a review copy, and wanted to get some quick results to post.

I took the entire list, shuffled it, removed duplicate domains and split it into batches of 1000 and ran the 1st batch.

Fast poster 30 connections, 90sec timeout.

Succesfully posted: 732
Links found: 833 (i always run link checker against the whole list, not just success)

So over 80% success rate 1st go, looking very good so far!

I then ran an OBL check on the found links. Now OBL are not really a concern for me when it comes to these type of links, but i know some people care so i thought i would check.

Highest was 26,532
Lowest was 3

However the high ones are the exception rather than the rule, with at least 70% being under 300OBL, which for these kind of lists is VERY VERY good.

I will run a larger test when i have some more time as i expect the gov/edu list probably contains a few gems as well, but on this test alone i can say its excellent list.
Recommended.

Pak 9 now split for those wanting smaller lists.

I have had several requests to buy just a portion of my larger Pak 9 list. So I split the list into its respective parts and am selling each individually.

*** Note: This is the same Pak 9 list that is offered above, its just split up. ***

Lists:

Pak 9A - Mostly Wordpress, Moveable Type, and B2Evolution. - 288,000 urls from 6,800 domains.

Pak9B - Blog Engine - 6,000 urls from 433 domains.

Pak9C - .Edu and .Gov - 5,900 urls from 79 domains.

These domains work with Fast Poster in scrapebox and are derived from the following blog platforms:

Wordpress
Moveable Type
B2Evolution
BlogEngine

All of these work in Scrapebox, however this list could be used with any blog commenter that will comment to those platforms.

This list is actual urls and domains that are auto approve comments.
List is available for instant download after payment. Payment is via paypal.

Note: There is a readme file regarding optimal connection settings for these lists, make sure you read it for best results.

Max Copies Sold:

Global Copies sold 48

These lists are also being sold elsewhere so the max copies will take that into account and its global copies between all places that will be sold. Not copies per each place.

Max copies sold takes into account the above paks that are already sold, so 24 copies are already sold.

Price:

Pak 9A - Mostly Wordpress - $70 but for WickedFire members its only $60

Pak9B - Blog Engine - $30 but for WickedFire members its only $20

Pak9C - .Edu and .Gov - $100 but for WickedFire members its only $75

Payment Via PayPal

Buy now and Download Immediately:

Pak 9A - Mostly Wordpress - Auto Approve Pak9A – Wordpress | Scrapebox Lists For Sale

Pak9B - Blog Engine - Auto Approve Pak9B – Blog Engine | Scrapebox Lists For Sale

Pak9C - .Edu and .Gov - http://mattborden.com/12mil-list/auto-approve-pak9c-edu-and-gov

You will be redirected to a download link and the link will be emailed to you.

Important Note: If after you purchase, you get redirected to a page that says that the payment processor has not yet notified us of your payment. It just means paypal and the payment service I use (e-junkie) are out of sync for a few seconds. Check your email you used to pay and the link will be in your email.

I can vouch for loopline, let me tell you a little incident that happened just now, I sent him a PM sayin that I have paid for the list with my paypal address (i dont give transaction ids since its different for buyers and sellers) , he replies back to me with the link to download the list and politely says I havent sent him the money, I check my PP account and see that I actually havent sent the money but still loopline had sent me the list!! Being professional is one thing but being being a genuinely good person is another and that too im pretty new here and still he trusted me and for those who are thinking whether I paid, well yes I did and only after paying did I download the list.

Genuine persons are hard to find , but loolpline I have never met anyone online more genuine than you

thank you loopline

Ran full BEB list + all WP unique domain which added upto around 13k out of that had about 9k posted and the rest failed and out of the 9k posted close to 8k links were found which is pretty awesome, one of the best lists I have bought here. Havent tried the .edu and .gov list yet, I am pretty sure it would be as awesome as this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.