New Ghillie Suit, stoked...

Yeah, hit me up on facebook and you'll see pix of people we detained. Even walked up on a dead body a few times and took pix (looks like it was rotting out in the desert for god knows how long with the skull hangin out and all that). Pretty narly stuff. "Not very legal man hunting resorts", lol... Never heard of that, but saw a movie on it once.

runningman.jpg

so many annoying haters.

speaking of modern warfare, where can a nigga get a ballistic knife that you can shoot someone in a neck with from 100 yards while jumping head first off of an SR71 Blackbird? fuck MREs, you can't play with those pre-collapse.

Yeah, hit me up on facebook and you'll see pix of people we detained. Even walked up on a dead body a few times and took pix (looks like it was rotting out in the desert for god knows how long with the skull hangin out and all that). Pretty narly stuff. "Not very legal man hunting resorts", lol... Never heard of that, but saw a movie on it once.

DUDE PM ME YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE!!!!!!!!

so did sasquatch ever mistaken you for another sasquatch and try to hump you yet?

"Hi Mum, Sorry for not writing sooner, but since moving to the US and marrying my American girl, I have been eating lots of American cuisine and putting a lot of effort into a more American appearance in the hope of fitting in. What do you think of the new look? Love Russell Brand. xx"

Hit me up with you'd like instructions on how to build a real ghillie suit, drag bag, and tripod by hand from a former Scout/Sniper team leader/instructor. You got way too much burlap on that suit which is common with commerical built ghillies as they are not practical in real world camo/concealment. Try belly dragging with your face in the dirt for 1000 yards and you'll know what I'm talking about (if you really like to do shit like that in your spare time...). You'll also find out how durable the leg sheathes and belly material is. The burlap is primarily designed to "veg" up and secondarily to break up your outline. That ghillie is designed for a stationary hide and concealment rather than stalking, crawling, dragging, and running like a real world application. The burlap on your ghillie is the best color though even for darker vegetation environments.

Fuck I didn't know people did this shit unless they had too, LOL. Good shit though, haters gonna hate.

"dulce bellum inexpertis"

From personal experience, be careful when using a G suit! Make sure you have gas clearance when shooting and also don't get caught for tree cancer. Stay a few feet back or to the side of trees. A quick way to get spotted is by relying too much on trees for concealment.
If you are going to stalk in it, you may want to "dog" it for your environment.

"Hi Mum, Sorry for not writing sooner, but since moving to the US and marrying my American girl, I have been eating lots of American cuisine and putting a lot of effort into a more American appearance in the hope of fitting in. What do you think of the new look? Love Russell Brand. xx"

Hahaha... now that you mention it, does kind of look like a fatter version of him.

BUMP:

Headed to big bear soon, Dresden how many beers is it going to cost me to run around in that suit and shoot shit?

Hit me up with you'd like instructions on how to build a real ghillie suit, drag bag, and tripod by hand from a former Scout/Sniper team leader/instructor. You got way too much burlap on that suit which is common with commerical built ghillies as they are not practical in real world camo/concealment. Try belly dragging with your face in the dirt for 1000 yards and you'll know what I'm talking about (if you really like to do shit like that in your spare time...). You'll also find out how durable the leg sheathes and belly material is. The burlap is primarily designed to "veg" up and secondarily to break up your outline. That ghillie is designed for a stationary hide and concealment rather than stalking, crawling, dragging, and running like a real world application. The burlap on your ghillie is the best color though even for darker vegetation environments.

Fuck I didn't know people did this shit unless they had too, LOL. Good shit though, haters gonna hate.

"dulce bellum inexpertis"

This man apparently knows what he is talking about. He just audited your ghille, Dresden.

yeah, he could suck a dick tho... I'm not trying to glorify the hell out of hiding, basic concealment with night vision optics when necessary is enough for me. I do have a drag bag, but im not trying to be a "pro sniper" or nothing. This, with picking off a target at 500 yards (i know snipers are trained to do much farther distances); is good enough for me tho

not trying to glorify the hell out of hiding? not trying to be a "pro sniper"

lol you posted a picture of yourself in your elite sniper outfit on an internet marketing forum, sounds like thats EXACTLY what you're trying to glorify