New Ghillie Suit, stoked...

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Went up to my cabin home up near big bear, california for those of you who know where that is... I just got my ghillie suit in the mail, had my brother take a picture. It's pretty sick and im way stoked. if your not lookin for it, you wont see it - let alone at 25, 50, 100, 500 yards when I take my shot. Just thought I'd share :)

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,080
  • fff.jpg
    fff.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 538

lol gotta love the haters.... Remember though... the indians got their asses handed to em once the repeating rifle came out. So stick to your theory on your little hoyt boy (which I have btw); but my guns will always be my primary.

lol gotta love the haters.... Remember though... the indians got their asses handed to em once the repeating rifle came out. So stick to your theory on your little hoyt boy (which I have btw); but my guns will always be my primary.

He said hunting, not military campaigning.

LoL.... The only way I'm fucked is if you invested in some $10,000+ thermal heat scope, which I doubt you'd have. You can run and gun all you want but with my flash suppressors and my yetti outfit... oh its on :)

I'm such a big tough man that I wear a ridiculous suit and hide amongst bushes shooting at small furry animals. This is my idea of fun!

Wait - does it come with an unlock code for one of these in Black Ops? Or...

If I was into killing animals with guns - I'd sit in a tree. It's not like they look up.

backfire.gif

lol this has nothing to do with the animals or hunting; just one of my psycho predictions on the world ending and additional measures taken in preparation for it. :)

^
Unless you've already got your 20 years of non-perishables stocked, I'd spend money on that.

No point in being a survivalist nut with a big gun and camo if you don't have anything people want to defend.