New Era of Link building - Touch the Peak of Search Engines - Give clinch to Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazykid

Sep 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome to Kickass – New Era of Link building

The one most powerful links package on SEOclerks – With a New type of links for the first time in SEOCLERKS - Make Google your friend now with these links

Why choose Crazykid:
1 – 4 Years Experienced in SEO
2- Served over 500 Clients in 4 Years
3 – Ranked most the keywords in Search Engines
4 – Always bring new type of link building which is effective for search engines & Beats all algorithms
5- Always available for clients support

Service Benefits:

1. Get high quality links from high authorities sites
  2. Get improvement of ranking in Search Engines
  3. Increasing of your backlinks counts
  4. Making backlinks profile strong
  5. Beats your competition

What do you get with this new Era of link building?

• Audio Submissions links
  • Business Submissions Links
  • Product Submissions Links
  • Web 2.0’s
  • Edu blog posts
  • Blog comments
  • Get your quality backlinks from a wide variety of sites
  • Help you build a 100% natural profile
  • LSI Keywords and generic terms 2nd tier

Who can Use this service?

1. Local Business websites
  2. Affiliate sites
  3. Authority sites
  4. Foreign Sites
  5. Brand New site
  6. Those want to rank their websites in Google, Bing

This service is not for

• Do not buy this service if you think you can touch the peak of search engines for the keywords “make money” Make money online “online” “Payday” “Insurance” “Insurance online”. This service is not for you.
  • Do not buy this service if you have high competition site.
  • Do not buy this service if you believe this service doesn't work as advertised
Take a look on diagram:

Buy now for Price = $47

pixel.gif

2 Free review copies available for member who have 500+ Posts

3x50% Discount copies available

Detail required:
1 URL:
2 keywords:

Contact Detail:
Email; Crazyjas1@yahoo.com

FAQS:

• How many URL and keyword can be promoted through each campaign?
For Each package we allow 1 URL and 3 keywords..
  • Is this service safe for new websites?
Yes this service is safe for new websites as these links are from high authority websites and these are being built manually.
  • How powerful are these links?
These links are from authority sites which have High PAGERANK – High Page Authority and High Domain Authority – Good MozRANK – Good Trust flow and Good citation Flow. These links are the most powerful for search terms
  • Do you Provide report?
Yes, we are providing report and tracking for each of the campaign.

Last edited:

Will take a review copy.
Detail for review copy received you will get the report within 3 business days

i'll take a review

thx
Detail for review copy received you will get the report within 3 business days

Please supply sample of both the Business and Product Submissions links…
Samples sent via PM

In for review if we eligible
Sorry, All review copies gone. You can grab discount review copy

All review copies gone - Review copies report will submitted within 3 business days

3x50% Discount copies available

REVIEW:
Speed 5/5 Got my report within 48 hours.
Communication 5/5 No problem here.
Quality 5/5 I got 5 links from audio sites. 5 from web2.0 blog sites. 5 product submission links and 5 links from about.me and similar sites. Each of those link is working and they are looking really good. OP linked my keyword and urls correctly and the formatting of content is really nice. These links are looking good and I have nothing to complain about those.
I got a truckload of tier 2 links. I did not check these tier 2 links in detail but they seem to be done correctly.
Most of my tier 1 links are already indexed.
Price 5/5 I dont think that you are going to get these much links for $47 anywhere else. OP is doing a really good job.
Overall a very good service. I will update my rankings after a few days as its early to judge upon any ranking result.
Thank you.

Thanks for the review buddy
REVIEW:
Speed 5/5 Got my report within 48 hours.
Communication 5/5 No problem here.
Quality 5/5 I got 5 links from audio sites. 5 from web2.0 blog sites. 5 product submission links and 5 links from about.me and similar sites. Each of those link is working and they are looking really good. OP linked my keyword and urls correctly and the formatting of content is really nice. These links are looking good and I have nothing to complain about those.
I got a truckload of tier 2 links. I did not check these tier 2 links in detail but they seem to be done correctly.
Most of my tier 1 links are already indexed.
Price 5/5 I dont think that you are going to get these much links for $47 anywhere else. OP is doing a really good job.
Overall a very good service. I will update my rankings after a few days as its early to judge upon any ranking result.
Thank you.

1x50% Discount copies available

My Review :

Speed 5/5 : I received my report within 2 days which is a great timing.

Communication : 5/5

Quality of the links : 3.5/5

The mix of Audio Links & Web 2.0 provided by Op is interesting. Tier 2 links looks good for what they are supposed to be. For the price of this service you can't find better somewhere else. I pointed those links to a parasite site on a high authority domain (think houzz.com...)

Thanks for the honest review
My Review :

Speed 5/5 : I received my report within 2 days which is a great timing.

Communication : 5/5

Quality of the links : 3.5/5

The mix of Audio Links & Web 2.0 provided by Op is interesting. Tier 2 links looks good for what they are supposed to be. For the price of this service you can't find better somewhere else. I pointed those links to a parasite site on a high authority domain (think houzz.com...)

Few reports sent today , ALL PM'es and emails replied

Status
Not open for further replies.