NeverBlueAds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya I went to UVIC and lived there for quite awhile. Grew up on the Island (lived there for 20 years before moving to the states)

Everyone there is boring, tired, lazy and yes... run on Mexican time. The entire island is made up of blue collar failures. It's hard to find someone who WANTS to work hard. It's no shock the entire island votes NDP.

Having lived in Victoria, BC where NeverBlue is headquartered for nearly 20 years before moving to Vancouver about 16 months ago, I can share with you that it's just the island way.

If you've never been, the city is extremely sleepy and lazy, as are much of its inhabitants. Buses run late, everything is slow, everyone drives 10km/h under the speed limit, and I could never count on my friends to show up on time for anything.

I moved out of the city because I was so frustrated with the snail's pace of everything. So, it doesn't surprise me at all that the AMs are unreliable.

NeverBlue is a far cry from the company it was before Todd and the other founders sold it off. A shame, that.

What have we learned here?

Nb has the best conversions Nb has the worst conversions
Nb scrubs like a mo fo NB has a low scrub rate
Nb never responds to emails Nb always responds to emails
Nb rocks! Nb sucks.

Good thread, would read again.

hilarious & true

Ya I went to UVIC and lived there for quite awhile. Grew up on the Island (lived there for 20 years before moving to the states)

Everyone there is boring, tired, lazy and yes... run on Mexican time. The entire island is made up of blue collar failures. It's hard to find someone who WANTS to work hard. It's no shock the entire island votes NDP.

Haha so true! I lived in vancouver for 15 years. Brad are you Canadian? Coming to the SD/OC gathering at ADS4DOUGH?

Nb rocks! Nb sucks.

yep, very true, as mentioned above.

you're an idiot

Having lived in Victoria, BC where NeverBlue is headquartered for nearly 20 years before moving to Vancouver about 16 months ago, I can share with you that it's just the island way.

If you've never been, the city is extremely sleepy and lazy, as are much of its inhabitants. Buses run late, everything is slow, everyone drives 10km/h under the speed limit, and I could never count on my friends to show up on time for anything.

I moved out of the city because I was so frustrated with the snail's pace of everything. So, it doesn't surprise me at all that the AMs are unreliable.

NeverBlue is a far cry from the company it was before Todd and the other founders sold it off. A shame, that.
lol +rep

I've run with NB for almost 2 years and have never had a problem - always paid on time, great AM's and good responsiveness.

So who is a good AM at neverblue? I cant get mine to reply to one fucking email. Want to request a switch but to who?

So who is a good AM at neverblue? I cant get mine to reply to one fucking email. Want to request a switch but to who?

David Fletcher, he is always on MSN/AIM, always respond to message and he will take care of you doesn't matter how much volume you bring.

He is the shit, his AIM neverbluedfletch

Nb rocks! Nb sucks.

Were some indecisive people. lol

i use to love them, but they seems to have bumped my scrub level up, compared to the past

NBA has been shit to me. Never reply, never speak and don't have much to offer.

There are networks I see as assets to my business and NBA isn't one of those.

Ahahahaha!!! "blue collar failures!" Haha.

A blessing and a curse to live on the island. Love how it's mad chill but stuff can move super slow sometimes and the hippy attitude is fun but gets played out when you wanna get some business done.

Hit me up if you need some better service at NB. I can actually go over and slap the AM that is dropping the ball on communication if you want. I'll be like _____ (<- insert name here) says step it up. Exclusive offer only for WF members. ;)

Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.