NeverBlueAds: What Gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from you, I have a hunch this won't be good. :eek7:

<offtopic>
Why do you feel the need to insert a smiley into nearly every post you make? I'm not even sure why it bothers me, but it does....

Last edited:

<offtopic>
Why do you feel the need to insert a smiley into nearly every post you make? I'm not even sure why it bothers me, but it does....
Does it bother you much? :laughing-smiley-007 I will try to cut down.

seems like this threads turning into a AM hotness comparison contest! welps i guess ill stay on topic for half of it..i personally think NBA is good because!!! They are just good. They offer the type of information on their page that allows us as affiliates to focus on researches and actually know what we're looking at. unlike other affiliate networks..they hardly show their landing pages and u have to get permissions to run the campaign ( applies to noobies to their network ). Even so, is such a turnoff compared to NBA when u can just take that shit and run that shit like smacking yo ass right? right?

On the other hand with the hot affiliate manager shit...man i never got a female AM except for the one that im currently with at advaliant..her names alla or something. Her display picture looks legit i suppose ill give her a thumbs up for putting her bravery? haha =]

chutima left Never blue ads??? I talked to her last friday and she didnt said anything about leaving?? this is weird?? she is a great AM!!!!

No Chutima didnt leave.. dunno what hes talking about, and yes shes a great AM. I attribute a lot of my success so far to her.

Irene Rojas @ OfferHive

irenerojasso4.jpg

I'd hit that, and I'm not talkin about the asian guy.

What's so great about NeverBlueAds?

I wanna see some responses from those sig file guys.

So let's hear it!

:stonedsmilie:

OMG - i can't be the only one here who sees how transparent this post is. i mean i like nb too but wow. has wf turned into digital point now? ;)

its always the one-post members who ask the really tough questions about the networks.

lol who started this thread? nope i am still at Neverblue :) back in the office after a long wkd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.