Neverblue Tracking Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Is anybody else having tracking problems with Neverblue? I wrote my AM a few days ago about it, but I think due to the holiday, I won't get a reply until Monday.

So, until then... is anyone else experiencing problems or am I alone here? I had suspicions that their tracking was off due a recent lack of conversions, so I sent in a few test leads on a couple offers I am running... and sure enough, they didn't show up in my stats and I wasn't credited for the leads.

This is totally unlike Neverblue, and I don't want to bash them because they've been great to me in the past and they're a solid company for sure. Just wondering what's up.

I noticed something weird yesterday (reporting conversions but not revenues) and so I called him(they're on the west coast in Canada so he was there at 6pm my time when I called) and he said that they were changing something on the interface. By the time I hung up, it had corrected itself, or he did something. I don't know.

Give your AM a call monday if it doesn't correct itself.

EDIT: You know I did report one of mine not showing up after the first click and one of the nvb reps in wf said something about cookies...I don't have the thread handy at the moment... Is yours not showing up at all when you test it?

EDIT: You know I did report one of mine not showing up after the first click and one of the nvb reps in wf said something about cookies...I don't have the thread handy at the moment... Is yours not showing up at all when you test it?

It shows up as a click in the statistics, but not a conversion (so the revenue isn't updated). I know sometimes the revenue takes a few hours to update, but in this case, this was a few days ago that I sent the test leads through, and nothing is showing up. This is very weird, cause I've never had any issues with them before.

I have not had any problems with them, but it does seem weird if you sent conversions over and they did not track.

Is anybody else having tracking problems with Neverblue? I wrote my AM a few days ago about it, but I think due to the holiday, I won't get a reply until Monday.

So, until then... is anyone else experiencing problems or am I alone here? I had suspicions that their tracking was off due a recent lack of conversions, so I sent in a few test leads on a couple offers I am running... and sure enough, they didn't show up in my stats and I wasn't credited for the leads.

This is totally unlike Neverblue, and I don't want to bash them because they've been great to me in the past and they're a solid company for sure. Just wondering what's up.

well I will suggest you call them. I found that almost no AM's respond to emails for some reason. My leads have been showing up so I'm not sure if it may just be you.

Hmm.. guess I'm the only one. On the LP in question, I am using a PHP header redirect.. not sure if this is washing the referrer or not, but it shouldn't be. I've always used php redirects in the past with absolutely no issues. This is the only thing I can think of that would be messing with the conversion though.

demon just give ur AM a call, NeverBlue are great people to deal with and should straighten this shit out quick..i know i've had a couple tracking issues with them in the past and my AM was quick to fix the problem...he was actually calling me before i called them...they prefer the phone so don't be afraid to give them a shout

Hey Demon I am having the same problem. My picture.com conversions are not showing up. It only comes with clicks.

Looks like I'm now having problems again. Guess I jinxed myself ;)

Hope you don't mind Kevin, I sent you a PM.

Okay, he replied. He said everyone will back in the office Monday morning and they'll try to sort this all out. So, I guess if you're having tracking issues like I am, just sit tight until tommorow and hopefully it will be corrected.

Yeah, I've noticed that too, but in this case it's been more than a few business days. I've talked to Kevin again and he's going to get this straightened out tommorow. He's seriously bending over backwards to get this fixed and he's another reason why NB is a great network.

I am having tracking issue with one of their newest zip campaign, hope to get this straightened out on Monday.

I actually just applied to NeverbleAds over the holidays and I am expecting to hear from them today and finalize my account.

I saw there is a rep for NeverBlueAds, I think Kevin was the name. Should I let him know that I sent my application in? If so can someone or the rep PM and I will send my details.

Hopefully I can now make some real money with this.....:bowdown:

I have THOROUGHLY tested several offers on NB and can say with 100% confidence that their tracking is way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.