Neverblue down

I wish you could get a compensation for this. You cant refresh shit. No stat refresh. No Monies to look at. :(

I know it still tracks but i need to tweak some campaigns.

Its back up now.

Important - Our tracking is currently delayed due to system maintenance. All impressions, clicks and conversions are still being recorded and will appear once our maintenance cycle is complete. Please contact your client service representative if you have any questions.

maybe for just a second because its still down, even with a proxy visit its down.

{{{Wait. its up.}}

I wish you could get a compensation for this. You cant refresh shit. No stat refresh. No Monies to look at. :(

compensation? The tech issues they have to deal with are a far greater problem than you refreshing your stats every 2 seconds.

Do you not use a secondary tracking platform? It's helpful to test what companies are doing outside of what they report to you. Not doing so is like watching fox news then preaching to everyone what's going on in the world.

Setup prosper, add campaigns, append keyword variables to link, place confirmation pixel...

fyi..their tracking system very 'safe', and not in the actual neverblue office. even when they had that fire incident couple weeks ago and wiped out the whole building's electricity, nothing happened.