Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0

Are you ready to push the limits on your social presence to drive traffic and juice to your site through massive, fresh content, social bookmarking, web 2.0 properties and more?

Are you a firm believer in quality work that speaks for itself? Do you believe that true results can only come from hard work and dedication over time? Are you the kind to give something everything you got vs. smaller-minded tasks that take years to build up? Do you want a ton of content to use every month? If you can seriously answer yes, then this is for you.
Part One
20 articles per month – You can have them all for one niche or you can split them up into blocks of five (four topics/niches). You may elect to have up to five of your articles published to Ezine Articles, Go Artices, Articles Base, and Buzzle (Have to be approved here and normally takes weeks!). These will not be on a unique account.

Part Two
1 Press release plus submissions (see bottom of thread).

Part Three
Unlimited social bookmarks (within reason, please don’t send 300 url’s per day to be bookmarked ;) )They are submitted to at least 200 sites. With so many submissions on a daily basis, there is no “detailed” report. You’ll receive a report that shows how many were submitted to and how many/if any failed. Includes all of the major sites! Obviously, use this within reason. I can’t do justice the rest of the package if I’m submitting 50 to hundreds of links per day for each client!

Part Four
• 5 web 2.0 properties created with unique content, updated once per week! Each post can have two links to your primary site. That’s 20 posts and 40 links.
• Your properties will look natural! Natural profiles with pictures of real people, realistic bio space, interaction in the community, etc…
• An RSS feed of each property will be created and submitted to RSS directories that are PR3+, do follow and list individual items for each post.
• Twitter integrated! I will create a Twitter account to go with your new “identity”, which will be associated to one of your properties. I will work each day on finding followers for your niche that fall within your target audience (About an hour a day). There will be several, helpful tweets per day with a ratio of non-link tweets to tweets with links so people don’t just see you as constantly promoting something. Tweets may be daily tips, industry news, or just something to say hello. I’ll also customize your profile with a nice design so it isn’t generic.

Everything is manual and hands-on (with the exception of the bookmarking), taking care of your new identity and giving you lots of link love that sticks. If you want quality, this is it.

This isn’t merely write an article and be done. It isn’t slapping together a bunch of one-post, hit and run properties that are obviously there for one reason only.

What would these cost individually? (And yes, you can order individually if you would like. I’m even open to you picking and choosing a couple for a discount off the individual pricing)

• 20 Articles $200
• Submit to top handful of directories $10
• One press release and submissions $35
• Unlimited social bookmarks $100/month
• Web 2.0 properties $10 for set up and first post, $5 per post thereafter (Minimum $100 for the 20 posts in the package above).
• RSS feed creations and submissions $35
• Twitter daily account management $200/month

Don’t worry, I’m not going to charge you nearly $700 for this though. But this does require a lot of time and I work hard to ensure you are taken care of.

• You don’t have to worry about having fresh content for your site/blog
• You don’t have to keep paying someone every week to write and submit articles
• You don’t have to pay someone $5, $10 or $20 every other day to do 100 social bookmarks
• You have a constant stream of links being built
• Your traffic becomes more targeted through RSS subscriptions, Twitter, bookmarks, and good content
• You have a growing Twitter account that can make you money over and over again

You pretty much have your own well-oiled promotion bot constantly working for you – taking care of your content, link building, traffic, and promotion all month long.

$400 per month for everything and you don’t have to worry about hiring out individual tasks or finding someone for each task every time you need it done. Pretty much all hands-off for you while you enjoy all the benefits.

FAQ

Will my 20 articles be unique?
Yes, all articles will be unique. This isn’t one article spinned into a million variations.

How long will my 20 articles be?
They will average 400-500 words. I don’t work 100% towards word count only. If they need to be a bit longer, they will be. If they don’t, I won’t stuff it and make it sound like crap just to meet a word count.

Will You Make Me a New Account for the Article Directory Submissions?
No, these will be done on pre-existing accounts.

Are the Press Release Sites Do-Follow? Do They All Allow Anchor Text?
Yes, they’re do follow. Some allow anchor, some allow just a link. Each site varies.

May I Use the Social Bookmarks for My Main Site?
You can use them for whatever pages you want to. Use them for where your article is published, your main site, whatever… I don’t care. Just keep in mind the type of sites you want to use – some bookmarking sites will not allow certain types or certain sites (Digg won’t accept Ezine Articles for example).

Will My Blog Posts for Web 2.0 Sites be Unique?
Yes. They will be creatively written with different angles on your niche, product, or service.

Can I Choose My Anchor Text for Them?
Of course. Don’t hold me responsible for quality of the writing if you expect me to fit some odd, unnatural phrase into them though ;)

Will My Posts Include Video or Images?
Of course. I always try to use images and I’ll include a video here and there when I can. People love video!

Is the Twitter Account Mine?
Yes, it’s going to be yours. You can access it whenever you want, as you’ll receive all the account details.

I Don’t Think Your Price is Fair, Can We Talk About it?
Well, ok. Just what do you think would be fair?

I Don’t Need All of These, Can I Use Only a Couple of the Services?
Yep! Shoot me a PM and we’ll talk about it.

Can I Get a Free Review Copy?
Ummm…. No. Sorry. This takes entirely too much time to do for free. It’s also ongoing, it isn’t something that I just whip up for you tomorrow. [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Two things... First, I forgot to add that I can only do five of these. There aren't enough hours in the day or enough resources to do more than that.

Here is a little more that I couldn't fit in the thread...

[FONT=&quot]Web 2.0 Properties Could Include:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Hubpages[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]Zimbio[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]Wikispaces[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]Wetpaint[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]Wordpress[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]Quizilla[/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot]MSN Spaces[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]Tripod[/FONT]
  9. [FONT=&quot]Webs.com[/FONT]
  10. [FONT=&quot]Vox.com[/FONT]
  11. [FONT=&quot]LiveJournal[/FONT]
  12. [FONT=&quot]Xanga[/FONT]
  13. [FONT=&quot]Blog.com[/FONT]
  14. [FONT=&quot]Ning[/FONT]
  15. [FONT=&quot]Friendster[/FONT]
  16. [FONT=&quot]Jimdo[/FONT]
  17. [FONT=&quot]Zoho[/FONT]
  18. [FONT=&quot]Gather[/FONT]
  19. [FONT=&quot]OnSugar[/FONT]
  20. [FONT=&quot]Blogetery[/FONT]
  21. [FONT=&quot]EasyJournal[/FONT]
  22. [FONT=&quot]Nexo[/FONT]
  23. [FONT=&quot]AtWiki[/FONT]
  24. [FONT=&quot]ZoomGroups[/FONT]
  25. [FONT=&quot]ZoomShare[/FONT]
  26. [FONT=&quot]InsaneJournal[/FONT]
  27. [FONT=&quot]Terapad[/FONT]
  28. [FONT=&quot]DiaryLand[/FONT]
  29. [FONT=&quot]Bravejournal[/FONT]
  30. [FONT=&quot]Typepad[/FONT]
  31. [FONT=&quot]Blogher[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RSS Sumbissions Could Include[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]LeighRSS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]RSS Mountain[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]RSS Motron[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]RSS-Feed-Submission[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]MillionRSS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Golden Feed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jordo Media[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Feedage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Syndica8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]FeedListing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Feedgy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]FeedSee[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Feeds4All[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]FeedNuts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]FeedPlex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]16.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]RSSMicro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PR Submissions Could Include:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]MediaNews[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Free-Press-Release[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]PR Log[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]1888 Press Release[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]ClickPress[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]OpenPR[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Press Release Poing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]24/7 PressRelease[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Press Method[/FONT]

you need to provide a free review copy to a member here. Unless a wickedfire member who has used your service provides a review of your service, you wont get any business here.

I have used Veronica's services in the past and would recommend them. I think it's a bit much to ask for a free review copy for all the work she is offering with this service. Those discounted review prices seem fair. Do you really expect her to write over 20 articles, and do all this posting for a free review?

Anyways, I would recommend using Veronica. The content is great, she is willing to do research to find niche-specific link opportunities, is easy to work with, and does a good job.

My only hesitation in posting this review is that she might have less time to work on my sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.