Networks Lowering Payments

Wong Shun Leung

Bruce Lee's Sifu
Oct 31, 2012
DOJO China
I work pretty hard and finally get a great conversion rate with 1 dollar EPC's. Then have a email saying your new payment will be, a lot bloody lower than it was a minute ago. It is kind of annoying.

Then so I work hard again to make up for the losses, then sure enough, when I get back to that point, another sodding email. "Your new payment will now be 50% less that it was"

Do you have experience with this?

I've never seen a 50% drop in payout on an offer but payouts lowering on offers happens and sucks when it does. :(

OP I'm going to tell you a story. I once had a pet racing turtle named Sammy. I would enter him in all of the turtle racing events I could find. In the state championships, he blew away the competition by completing the 500 meter dash in only 6 hours and 32 minutes. Unfortunately, he got way to excited and kept going beyond the tape and was run over by a tractor. I was so sad that my turtle died but then I got that shiny trophy and realized that I know had a new opportunity. I wasn't quite sure what that opportunity was at the time but after eating that delicious turtle soup, I knew things weren't so bad after all. I hope this helps.

Reactions: faceblogger
What do you do pause it and move on to another offer? If you stop promoting it are they inclined to put it back up?

If you can convert the traffic try to contact the advertiser directly or find the offer on a different network. Sorry to hear it, I'm not a faggot Jeffrey.

If you can convert the traffic try to contact the advertiser directly or find the offer on a different network. Sorry to hear it, I'm not a faggot Jeffrey.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DidntReadlolElmo.gif

ZI9Jv.gif

OP I'm going to tell you a story. I once had a pet racing turtle named Sammy. I would enter him in all of the turtle racing events I could find. In the state championships, he blew away the competition by completing the 500 meter dash in only 6 hours and 32 minutes. Unfortunately, he got way to excited and kept going beyond the tape and was run over by a tractor. I was so sad that my turtle died but then I got that shiny trophy and realized that I know had a new opportunity. I wasn't quite sure what that opportunity was at the time but after eating that delicious turtle soup, I knew things weren't so bad after all. I hope this helps.
I'm off to the pet shop then ;)

How about this: I had a special dog that kept winning dog crapping competitions. No matter what, it would totally shit on the competition. It made me so much money. But one day I wanted a holiday and became a tight ass and started shaving three quarters of the prize money. Afer a couple of months the dog realised and it escaped and went to shit without me and made a great success of itself.

powellbw0.jpg

dem addies won't let you go, huh?

Read first + last lines. Think it pretty must provides the gyst of it.

Chances are your traffic wasn't backing out for the advertiser. Ask them this... see if there is a way to optimize your traffic.

Only way itd drop that much is if the advertiser is not paying the network on time, or you have seriously low quality.

First, Try to find out why your payout was dropped. if it's your quality. (which i think it is...) or it might because of other affilaites sending shitty qual.

2. send good qual.

3. ???

4. profit.

Yeah, when I see affiliates sending shitty traffic to my offers I lower the payouts.

Example:

Aff Network 1: 300 Conversions @ $5 = Total Payout $1500 / Total Revenue From those Customers $200
Aff Network 2: 400 Conversions @ $5 = Total Payout $2000 / Total Revenue From those customers $3500

Which network am I going to Cut the payout on...? Just guess!

Only way itd drop that much is if the advertiser is not paying the network on time, or you have seriously low quality.

Why should the payout drop if the advertiser isn't paying the network on time? Doesn't make much sense. If that were the case, the network should either stop running traffic to the advertiser, or should continue as usual if they're expecting payment.

You have 2 real options:

1) Your quality was not good, but "some" sales came in that would warrant a much lower payout in order for the advertiser to optimize your traffic and be profitable on it.

2) Your network could be playing games with you and you should be wary of them.

Chances are it's #1, but if it isn't #1, it's certainly #2.