Networks!! Im hungry for spanish offers/landing pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occasionally advertisers will allow you to create custom landing pages. If they're approved they'll host them and you can send traffic.

If there's an offer you know would do well specifically you can contact your AM or advertiser direct to see if they'll go for it.

Well, I said it to someone else, so I'll say it to you:

We've got a Spanish landing page for our download program: ArchivosCompartidos (dotcom). I even ironied* out the bug that had it referring to the English payment gateway.
It pays out at $20USD per sale, and you can have a two tiered downline from it as well, with $1.25 and $0.50 respectively. And if you do sustained traffic at a decent rate, we can talk about a pay increase.
Payouts are weekly by cheque or wire/EFT from trigger, after two weeks in arrears. IF you do decent sustained traffic, we can move to PayPal (new policy... ugh). We hold 10% in escrow for 180 days to pay for late refund and chargebacks. After that time, the money's rolled back into your pay outs.

Tell me if you're joining because we've got manual approval now after a rash of fraud in the last few months.

Any other questions PM/Email me.

*Not a typo

harvey,

can you make this part spanish. as soon as the entire backend is in spanish i'll run it. shoot me a pm when and if you can get it done.

Lifetime Full & Unlimited Access for only 39.95 29.95 - Now Only 21,26 €!!! (best offer!) 2 Years Full & Unlimited Access for only 0,78 €/Month (save over 40%) 1 Year Full & Unlimited Access for only 1,57 €/Month
spacer.gif
Get Blazing Fast Downloads + 1 Year Download Protection (Free Updates & New releases 1.29/month) Get the Codec Pro Pack - View in DVD Quality the movies and videos you download - Only 7,87 €
people who don't read english don't understand that stuff :)

thanks,

- lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.