Need suggestions from seasoned Pulse360 users

Never tried pulse. Just signed up actually... I'm looking to port over a few successful fb campaigns, some of which are running around .500%+ ctr on a wide demo... CPC's are obviously in the low single digit range. Is this attainable on pulse? I mean, if I were to bid minimum cpm but had .5-1.0 ctr's are < .10c cpc's realistic?

Never tried pulse. Just signed up actually... I'm looking to port over a few successful fb campaigns, some of which are running around .500%+ ctr on a wide demo... CPC's are obviously in the low single digit range. Is this attainable on pulse? I mean, if I were to bid minimum cpm but had .5-1.0 ctr's are < .10c cpc's realistic?

in short, no

if you're getting >1.00 EPC on facebook you might be able to make it worthwhile here

aint gonna cut for you. sorry to say this but unless the offer pays really good and has high ePC you might be able to survive at pulse. with pulse its like spend high and make some decent money. Honestly, i would spend the same money somewhere else like FB or any other media display

aint gonna cut for you. sorry to say this but unless the offer pays really good and has high ePC you might be able to survive at pulse. with pulse its like spend high and make some decent money. Honestly, i would spend the same money somewhere else like FB or any other media display

I figured that was the case- thanks for the honesty, appreciate it

I just bid the default max bid. Ctr was extremely high, although it didnt lower my cpc. PM me bro so we can bounce strategy off of eachother...

with some of pulses shitty below the fold placements I would be VERY surprised if you're right.

It's been a while but the last campaign I ran there was around .05% and I was spending 4 figures by 9 am.

4 figs by 9 am????

damn, was your return worth it?

dang, maybe i'm thinking way too small right now.

and if you guys are spending that much, the roi must be crazy too right.