Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraironin

Nov 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
logo.png

Hello Wicked Guys!!!

We, in Submit Samurai Team, are offering Forum Profile Service. That's right! If you're in need to Build up Your Search Engine Rankings, Boost Your Website’s PageRank (PR) or Catch More Visitors, let us do the boring job.

Check out our package deals :
  • 1000 PR4 – PR9 Backlinks – $147

• 500 PR4 – PR9 Backlinks – $97

Delivery Time : 7 Days

Our Complement Service: Social Bookmarks and Ping Service

And to light things up, we're giving away 25% discount coupons. I'm sorry guys, they're only 5 of them. Okay guys, here we go...

1. 60F840AEDB
  2. EBB42DED57
  3. 08EB66EF35
  4. 17FA77ED73
  5. 0284BE3504
So, Can I Take Your Order, Please???

i hate it when people lie like this, 'pr4 backlinks', they're pr n/a and never will be pr'd cos they're just crappy forum profiles.
to add to that, yours are quite expensive, and by giving only 25% off reviews, this thread sounds like a joke.

i hate it when people lie like this, 'pr4 backlinks', they're pr n/a and never will be pr'd cos they're just crappy forum profiles.
to add to that, yours are quite expensive, and by giving only 25% off reviews, this thread sounds like a joke.

Whoops...I can understand why you're so angry about my thread.
But we really do have a list full of PR4-PR9...And in my sales page, you can check out submitsamurai {dot} com, and you will see
"We provide a real 30 day Money-back guarantee for all of our package deals. In case you are unsatisfied by any means, we are going to give a 100 % refund, with no hassle!"

It might not good enough to satisfy you, but that's our guarantee.

See for yourself at submitsamurai {dot} com

Thanks for your respond

Honestly, dude, you're going to have to give away some free reviews, since you have no itrader. I dont think anybody would order from you given your price and your reputation (lack of a).

Hello-hello , ....
Thanks to Mod Zingo!!! For clearing review beggars...
Anyone up for 25% discount on my service?

Status
Not open for further replies.