Navy Seal who Murdered Osama comming out of closet

dmnEPC

Dec 23, 2010
because he is entitled to more money.

Rob O’Neill has been identified as the “highly decorated” Navy SEAL who shot Osama bin Laden dead during the famous 2011 special forces operation in Pakistan, according to the Daily Mail.

O’Neill’s identity has been revealed ahead of an interview with Fox News set to air later this month, in which he is expected to explain why he is giving up his anonymity.

He was the lead jumper on the Maersk Alabama, the ship taken over by Somali pirates, whose rescue turned into the Oscar-winning movie Captain Phillips.

He helped save SEAL Marcus Luttrell, the one man who lived to tell of a failed mission to capture a Taliban leader in Afghanistan. That made it to the big screen as ‘Lone Survivor.’

‘He is still friendly with Marcus, they had dinner together just the other day,’ said his father.

And then there was ‘Zero Dark Thirty,’ the Oscar-nominated story of bin Laden’s killing.

apparently this guy is the greatest soldier on the planet.

Meet the

8G5g6a3.png

J7qevZP.png

Despite his outstanding service to his country, O’Neill reportedly faces possible legal action for speaking out about his career as a Navy SEAL. He reportedly decided to go public after he lost some of his military benefits because he left the SEALs four years before completing his full 20 years of service.

Yea. More like going to rot in the cell next to Mannings.

That is doubtful. The movies that he is credited with (zero dark 30) are CIA propaganda films. When it comes to the war on terror, nothing is as it appears on the surface.

Osama had a cash bounty on his head. I think it was 25 million. You're telling me this guys excuse about his military benefits are legitimate?

With all that conspiracy stuff out of the way. It is highly likely he just wanted to stroke his ego.

Risk vs. Reward.

There goes his career as a Navy Seal. He'll never run a OP again, because nobody can trust him any more. Whether or not it was worth it is up to him. My guess is, he's going to regret this as he went for short-term gain in exchange for long-term loss. In 10 or 15 years from now when he's asking his superiors in the military for this or that, he's going to get totally stonewalled at every corner.

Despite his outstanding service to his country, O’Neill reportedly faces possible legal action for speaking out about his career as a Navy SEAL. He reportedly decided to go public after he lost some of his military benefits because he left the SEALs four years before completing his full 20 years of service.

Risk vs. Reward.

There goes his career as a Navy Seal. He'll never run a OP again, because nobody can trust him any more. Whether or not it was worth it is up to him. My guess is, he's going to regret this as he went for short-term gain in exchange for long-term loss. In 10 or 15 years from now when he's asking his superiors in the military for this or that, he's going to get totally stonewalled at every corner.

giphy.gif

he lost some of his military benefits because he left the SEALs four years before completing his full 20 years of service.

Whoever wrote that article couldn't be arsed to do some basic research.

If you leave the military before putting in the full 20 years, you only get partial retirement benefits. This is the same for everyone. Nobody cut his benefits, he didn't lose any benefits. He chose to retire early and take the reduced benefits package, because that's what everyone gets when they retire before putting in the full 20 years.

I don't really care about all the commentary after, but the title of this thread pisses me the fuck off.

Let's change the word "Murdered" to "Euthanized", hmmm?

I mean, WTF, dmnEPC?

Whoever wrote that article couldn't be arsed to do some basic research.

If you leave the military before putting in the full 20 years, you only get partial retirement benefits. This is the same for everyone. Nobody cut his benefits, he didn't lose any benefits. He chose to retire early and take the reduced benefits package, because that's what everyone gets when they retire before putting in the full 20 years.

Let's not bring facts into this discussion!

Risk vs. Reward.

Mercenaries make a shitton more money than soldiers in the army. This guy will be a lot better off working outside of the government.

Also, for defense contractors that already exist, this guy would be a great pickup simply for improving the brand. Likely could get a few million just for signing a contract. Example: "We're the top defense contractor in the world. We even have the guy that killed Osama Bin Laden and took out the Somali Pirates...Now just sign on the dotted line at the bottom and initial here."

I don't really care about all the commentary after, but the title of this thread pisses me the fuck off.

Let's change the word "Murdered" to "Euthanized", hmmm?

I mean, WTF, dmnEPC?

Sorry bro, but the wording is correct. To call it anything but cold blooded premeditated murder is just wrong.