Natural Mininets - Three Years of SERP Improvements and Properties That Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

anonymous-serp-chart-55.png

After consulting via PM with some of Steve's other customers, I stuck my toe in the water with his smallest mininet. It's been just ten days, and the KW has already moved from #17 to #10 in MicrositeMasters, (#9 in RankCheckerAce) -- and one of the biggest assets has yet to go live.

I should add that the links aren't even all hammering at the anchor charted above; in consultation with Steve they are diluted at least 50% with a selection of branding, generic and ancillary KWs.

In any event, Steve's communication is excellent and speed is fantastic: the sites get built like clockwork. And he doesn't skimp on sharing his expertise. If, like me, you could benefit from talking w/someone with many years of SEO under his belt it would almost be worth buying one of his services simply for the opportunity to consult with him.

FYI, this review was not compensated in any way (and he doesn't know I'm giving it.) Anyway, Steve gets my highest recommendation, particularly if you're looking for a whiter-hat way to rank client sites that lets you skip the part where you apologize for wrecking their business.

barack-serp-chart-1.png

I ordered two of Metalhead's Type 2 packages and must say that he has my highest recommendation for people on the fence about purchasing from him. If you are thinking about it, stop thinking, and just go for it. Here's why:

-Accommodating - We asked for a rush order on two packages and Metalhead was more than willing to work with us, getting the work done per our request.
-Communication - Metalhead updated us nearly everyday on the status of our Mininets and the progress of our links being posted. We buy a lot of links and NOONE else has been this communicative.
-Problem Solving - Any issue there might have been, Metalhead was more than happy to fix and help us accordingly.
-Quality - The work MetalHead provides is first rate. You can tell he definitely spends a lot of time meticulously crafting each blog post. There is no spun crap and you certainly do not get that feeling than a non English person wrote the article. The content is Grade A and definitely something Google will like.
-Natural - These blogs look natural. If I stumbled across them, I don't think I would be able to identify that they were built with SEO in mind. Certainly posts you want in your link profile.
-Results - While it is certainly too early to see the full results from these Mininets, one of my keywords (160k exact term) did make its way from #33 and is now sitting at #13.

As I said, overall great to work with and great quality and certainly something I will be ordering again in the future.

serp-chart-jdm06-1.png

anonymous-serp-chart-4d.png

Results don't always come quickly, but when they do it's awesome:

anonymous-serp-chart-9.png

A keyword from a recently completed Mininet:

anonymous-serp-chart-21.png

Non-English keyword on non-US Google for a WickedFire member:

From 400+ to position 10:

anonymous-serp-chart-26.png

Last edited:

Please include # of local exact searches, CPC and package ordered in order to make the graphs more meaningful.

Let me compile that data.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Some Mininets use multiple keywords so I will try to include that information where applicable. For example, a Type 2 Mininet (with 22 sites) might focus on anywhere between 2-10 keywords, so obviously depending on how it's set up there may be more or less linkjuice for each specific keyword.

Last edited:
Please include # of local exact searches, CPC and package ordered in order to make the graphs more meaningful.

anonymous-serp-chart-55.png

anonymous-serp-chart-57.png

anonymous-serp-chart-58.png

CPC: $1.35
Exact match results (in quotes): 199,000
Local monthly searches:
Global monthly searches:
Local exact monthly searches:
Global exact monthly searches:
Package used: Type 1 Mininet (multiple keywords)
barack-serp-chart-1.png

CPC: $0.91
Exact math results (in quotes): 769,000
Local monthly searches:
Global monthly searches:
Local exact monthly searches:
Global exact monthly searches:
Package used: Type 3 (multiple keywords)
anonymous-serp-chart-21.png

CPC: $1.22
Exact match results (in quotes): 4,340,000 (Indonesia)
Local monthly searches: 18,100
Global monthly searches: 18,100
Local exact monthly searches: 9,900
Global exact monthly searches: 12,100
Package used: Type 2 Mininet (multiple keywords) and a few high PR/DA/PA/MozRank/MozTrust blogs
anonymous-serp-chart-26.png

Last edited:
Dude, I'm pretty sure the suggestion above was for local exact searches as per Google's KW tool, either averaged for the last 12 months or for the last calendar month. What you provided seems to be (I'm guessing here) the number of results Google returns for that search which doesn't indicate that much about the level of competition.

Dude, I'm pretty sure the suggestion above was for local exact searches as per Google's KW tool, either averaged for the last 12 months or for the last calendar month. What you provided seems to be (I'm guessing here) the number of results Google returns for that search which doesn't indicate that much about the level of competition.

Ack, I misread that as local exact search results. I'll get that data and update the thread.

Number of exact search results (in quotes) does help determine competition moreso than local monthly searches. The number of searches just tells you how popular a topic is, not how competitive it is. Sure, the numbers are related a bit (as keywords with more searches are more popular and therefore more people want to try to get some of that action), but number of searches in and of itself doesn't have much to do with competition as an independent variable.

edit - updated previous charts with monthly searches data.

And here's one more that I didn't post above from a non-English keyword:

CPC: $0.23
Exact match results (in quotes): 5,550,000 (Indonesia)
Local monthly searches: 90,500
Global monthly searches: 90,500
Local exact monthly searches: 27,100
Global exact monthly searches: 27,100
anonymous-serp-chart-59.png

edit 2
- I've been asked by some clients to remove the search and CPC data so I will not post this for all the charts. Client confidentiality is my top priority. This is also the reason why I don't give out examples to the people who PM and ask.

Last edited:
French keyword charts will be posted tomorrow. I just want to let the SERP movement sit a little bit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.