Natural Mininets - Three Years of SERP Improvements and Properties That Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

After consulting via PM with some of Steve's other customers, I stuck my toe in the water with his smallest mininet. It's been just ten days, and the KW has already moved from #17 to #10 in MicrositeMasters, (#9 in RankCheckerAce) -- and one of the biggest assets has yet to go live.

I should add that the links aren't even all hammering at the anchor charted above; in consultation with Steve they are diluted at least 50% with a selection of branding, generic and ancillary KWs.

In any event, Steve's communication is excellent and speed is fantastic: the sites get built like clockwork. And he doesn't skimp on sharing his expertise. If, like me, you could benefit from talking w/someone with many years of SEO under his belt it would almost be worth buying one of his services simply for the opportunity to consult with him.

FYI, this review was not compensated in any way (and he doesn't know I'm giving it.) Anyway, Steve gets my highest recommendation, particularly if you're looking for a whiter-hat way to rank client sites that lets you skip the part where you apologize for wrecking their business.

barack%20serp%20chart%201.png

More recent results from a smaller Mininet with a multiple keywords used only a few times each, plus some generics mixed in to avoid over-saturation.

Google.co.uk was the target, here:

(note the format is DD/MM in these charts; all are October 2012)

ScottMacair-serp-chart-1.png

ScottMacair-serp-chart-2.png

I ordered two of Metalhead's Type 2 packages and must say that he has my highest recommendation for people on the fence about purchasing from him. If you are thinking about it, stop thinking, and just go for it. Here's why:

-Accommodating - We asked for a rush order on two packages and Metalhead was more than willing to work with us, getting the work done per our request.
-Communication - Metalhead updated us nearly everyday on the status of our Mininets and the progress of our links being posted. We buy a lot of links and NOONE else has been this communicative.
-Problem Solving - Any issue there might have been, Metalhead was more than happy to fix and help us accordingly.
-Quality - The work MetalHead provides is first rate. You can tell he definitely spends a lot of time meticulously crafting each blog post. There is no spun crap and you certainly do not get that feeling than a non English person wrote the article. The content is Grade A and definitely something Google will like.
-Natural - These blogs look natural. If I stumbled across them, I don't think I would be able to identify that they were built with SEO in mind. Certainly posts you want in your link profile.
-Results - While it is certainly too early to see the full results from these Mininets, one of my keywords (160k exact term) did make its way from #33 and is now sitting at #13.

As I said, overall great to work with and great quality and certainly something I will be ordering again in the future.

serp-chart-jdm06-1.png

anonymous-serp-chart-4d.png

Results don't always come quickly, but when they do it's awesome:

anonymous-serp-chart-9.png

A keyword from a recently completed Mininet:

anonymous-serp-chart-21.png

Non-English keyword on non-US Google for a WickedFire member:

From 400+ to position 10:

anonymous-serp-chart-26.png

Someone said you might be a personage worth talking to.

I'm a litle confused on the difference between the "Type 1 - Type 7" mininets. Do you have an explanation somewhere? Thanks.

Absolutely. If you look near the bottom of the image in the first post, it says:

Type 1 - 14 properties (3 articles, 11 blogs)
Type 2 - 22 properties (7 articles, 15 blogs)
Type 3 - 30 properties (9 articles, 21 blogs)
Type 4 - 50 properties (9 articles, 41 blogs)
Type 5 - 100 properties (9 articles, 91 blogs)
Type 6 - 150 properties (9 articles, 141 blogs)
Type 7 - 200 properties (9 articles, 191 blogs)

So the difference is in the number of properties each Mininet contains.

Then for each Mininet type, you can choose the number of posts you want per blog.

So for example, a Type 1 Mininet with 1 post per blog would have 3 articles and 11 blogs, and each blog would have 1 post.

A Type 1 Mininet with 3 posts per blog would have 3 articles and 11 blogs, and each blog would have 3 posts.

The extra posts per blog don't provide any extra linkjuice, but they make the blog look even more natural.

Hope this helps. Post or PM if you have other questions.

Thanks!

Since I've posted traffic stats for the last few months I figured I'd follow up with December as well:

statsdecember2012_zpscfa63d43.gif

Unique visitors (orange line) has continued to increase every month since I began working with Steve.

I'll post stats for January, too, once the month is over.

Hi, definitely interested to see what you've got to offer. Can you possibly PM me some examples of the blogs and articles that you do? These are web 2.0 blogs I'm assuming?

^ PM'ed with more info.

Samples of existing work cannot be given as that violates confidentiality agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.